Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Very Graphic Video Of A Man's Disfigured Face - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Graphic Video Of A Man's Disfigured Face (508 Views)

Aftermath Of US Airstrike On Iran General Qassem Suleimani (VERY GRAPHIC) / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Graphic Video Of A Man's Disfigured Face by caringsce(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2018
My elder sister sent me this video on whatsapp and I have been wondering what must have led to this. If it was caused by accident, it probably should have left some scars on other parts of the face. If it wasn't an accident, then maybe his face was eaten up by a disease of some sort. Doctors in the house, please what must have led to this? Whatever be the case, we can't help but thank the advancement of technology. Indeed, technology is second only to God.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy S8 / 20 Important Things You Should Know About Introverts / Naija Used 2003 Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.