Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge (23584 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by niggi4life(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
This Guy came down all the way from the US to help his fellow Citizens yet see what they want to repay him with?
It shall be well with you bro, i am with you on this #give challenge
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by Snow02: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
I see no reason why he should snap and video himself giving to the poor. You're giving from your mind and hoping that God blesses you more, so no need to show it.
it's supposed to challenge others to do the same, to me oh whether you're doing it in silence or not as long as you are doing and people are benefiting I'm cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by blueivy8: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
ednut1:
grin i jam dis guy for jakande shoprite for queue, he no even gree pay for me grin
lol for ur mind u dey say he go pay. maybe u no look scraggy
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by Luminee(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
36govs:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared on Instagram With caption ..

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/williams-uchemba-spiritual-attack-givechallenge/

Let us know the nature of the attack before we follow you

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by correctguy101(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Lies!!!!

Zackly Uncle Zuma....

Since he wants the whole wide world to know, why not say even just one of the"spiritual and otherwise attack?" undecided

All these people and media attention sef..... $mh

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by Sarsy(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol.. What's the otherwise??
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by Pangea: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Where is pastor freeze,
Let him come do deliverance for him
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by bezimo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
I saw this coming and i am not suprised he is relating his experience recently. His matter has been tabled in witcraft covens, alters and occultic alters by envious people close to him, relations or family members. If it was in Oyibo land. He will be encouraged but in 9ja he will be attacked.

You see why Africa is called the dark continent, but why all this. Its because the heart of man is deep deceitful and desperately wicked-Jer 17:9.

Is giving bad?, No. Oh he was showing off.. does it matter..isnt it more important that desperately broke people are helped. The wicked will rather have people frustrated, stagnated and in lack and want.
Oh well like my prophet will say. Life is a battle not a funfare. May God keep giving him victory by the vengeance of the holyghost again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by cybriz82(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=ednut1 post=64064773] grin i jam dis guy for jakande shoprite for queue, he no even gree pay for me grin[/quo

So you dey there dat day?
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by Maximus85(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
36govs:
@VIVIANGIST

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/williams-uchemba-spiritual-attack-givechallenge/

Attention seeker. How is he making the money? Isn't he an actor. In what movies have you seen him last? Abeg!
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by sircrabo: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
36govs:
@VIVIANGIST

Prayer points

1) Oh God, bless me so I can be a blessing to to others

2) My Father my Father make me fresher than the guy in this Pics b4 2018 ends.
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by KingSango(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
36govs:
@VIVIANGIST

Give to the people as a collective to support capital investment that's if you want to truly challenge the control system of poverty. Christians have been doing phony charities and orphanages for centuries and Africa still lies as the most undeveloped places upon Earth.

There is no Jesus Christ and I can prove it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

Ase

Love Sango Kainde Ejiogbe

The Worldwide Pedophile Network of Catholic, Christian, Islamic, and Jewish Freemason Illuminati:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by deebrownneymar: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
God bless him.

When am I going to be able to do the will of God like this. I'm missing out on God's blessings. Chai!
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
I suspect the pupul selling codeine, SK and Loud are behind your attacks.. you are spoiling market grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by bolakale23(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
I see no reason why he should snap and video himself giving to the poor. You're giving from your mind and hoping that God blesses you more, so no need to show it.

He's encouraging others to join the challenge.
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
blueivy8:
lol for ur mind u dey say he go pay. maybe u no look scraggy
undecided i do, shud i sent my akant numb den
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by nkemdi89(f): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Lies!!!!
Big one, this same guy that doesn't take care of his family , even his own father was demanding as little as 300k from him and he denied him, but that same week he bought a car, he should go and take care of his family first.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by Zinny25(f): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm still wondering how this little cry cry boy take hammer... Abeg God pick my call this year ooo I need to cry harder I must hammer
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by ikenna44: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is he your friend father?! Abi na him carry you go shoprite?
ednut1:
grin i jam dis guy for jakande shoprite for queue, he no even gree pay for me grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by blueivy8: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
ednut1:
undecided i do, shud i sent my akant numb den
oya then grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge by enomakos(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
ednut1:
do u know my account balance abeg i need money too. shoprite cheap na and na water and meat pie i go buy angry
water and meatpie cheap for shoprite?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets / Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.