Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Red Dress Saga - Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks, Apologize To The Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Dress Saga - Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks, Apologize To The Bride (486 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Stuns In Beautiful Red Dress / Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Dress Saga - Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks, Apologize To The Bride by Constilo4u(f): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2018
@Constance's Blog

Concerning the commotion that went viral on the internet which got people talking about a certain red Dress meant for a bride given to mercy on an errors of dispatch (as said by the designer). mercy Aigbe has been silent about the issue for a long time now but she finally speak on the negligent of the Designer...
She disable comment on the post

She wrote....

"I have followed events as they unfold following a particular dress I wore for a photoshoot. First, I must say that I sincerely sympathise with the bride as this situation is painful, unfortunate and regrettably avoidable. I hired and paid Seun @styledbyseun for the photoshoot as a stylist and got four dresses for the shoot. Seun and I were unaware that one of the dresses was meant for someone else. I am embarrassed that the designer was not professional enough in handling events leading to this moment. It is also painful that a bride is made to go through what the bride has been made to go through. I have reached out to both the stylist and designer (whom I have never met nor HIRED directly) to express my displeasure. I have instructed my lawyer to look into this and see how best to approach this from a legal point of view without festering an already open wound. Thanks."

Re: Red Dress Saga - Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks, Apologize To The Bride by PheezyLee(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Red Dress Saga - Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks, Apologize To The Bride by olureignforever: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2018
You are not to be blamed jare.
Re: Red Dress Saga - Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks, Apologize To The Bride by dominique(f): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Those that were quick to blame her obviously don't know how the industry works. The designers takes 100% of the blame

1 Like

Re: Red Dress Saga - Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks, Apologize To The Bride by Threebear(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
A little too late if you ask me, her apology seems not genuine.
She should have taken the picture down that day, instead she carried on and kept uploading pictures like she was the queen of Sheba, while the bride cried on, she kept modelling a bunch of ill fitted dresses and partied like a rockstar.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Stephanie Linus Meets With Victims Of Human Trafficking In Italy / Davido’s Producer Kiddominant Blast Organisers Of Soundcity MVP Awards 2018 / Pretty Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Is Alluring In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.