Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How To Roll A Joint - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Roll A Joint (817 Views)

More Heads To Roll As FG Sacks 34 Customs Officers / Natcoms Plans To Roll Out Next Month / Communique Issued At The End Of A Joint Nupeng And Pengassan Nec Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Roll A Joint by gombos: 3:16am On Apr 10, 2010
Yup i,by no fault of my own learnt how to roll a joint couple of days ago.

I am blaming my ride since i had to take the train and realized i missed one and had to wait for the next one.Since it was raining i got into the shlter and there was sitting a woman busy doing something. Being so close to her i couldnt help but watch what she was doing

She was rolling a joint right in bright day light at a train stop.

If the need ever arises,i got the skill cool
Re: How To Roll A Joint by platinumnk(f): 3:47am On Apr 10, 2010
so how do u roll one? grin
Re: How To Roll A Joint by bkbabe97: 5:55am On Apr 10, 2010
^^^Damn, drug addict!!!lol

@poster: rolling a joint is kinda hard. smoking crack is easier. just get that glass pipe out and u on ur way. , . . . .
Re: How To Roll A Joint by googles: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2010
Am an expert in that one. . . . . . infact my middle name is joint cool
Re: How To Roll A Joint by gombos: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
@platinumnk

Very easy,sign for my next class.U wont be disappointed wink
Re: How To Roll A Joint by invisible2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
In 5 yrs time, you will be in the madness section, begging for medication.

(1) (Reply)

Contituity 2011 Asuje For Governor / +xms Phone Application / What Are U Craziest Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.