Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,315 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Deeper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper (207 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeper by toyinaremu(f): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus,
Daily let me go
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom
More of grace to know

Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit
Take me deeper still
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will

Refrain: Oh deeper yet I pray
And higher everyday
And wiser, blessed Lord
In Thy precious, holy Word

It is time to go deeper in and for God, go for depths in God; whales are not found in shallow waters, be tired of the natural, eh my father my God, thirst for the supernatural.

Remember, if you want to experience a deep life with God, you need to go places you don't want to go. God desires deep devotion not shallow spirituality, be ready to follow His lead, be aggressive about evangelism.

As for me and my household; we are tired of the natural, we are going for the supernatural! What about you?

It takes a genuine thirst to encounter the power of God.

Say Father, empower me for greater exploits; oh Lord, launch me into the realms of supernatural insights, rekindle your fire in me and fill me with your Spirit.

Good morning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

By God’s Grace You'll Plant And Reap Plenty. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Introducing The School Of Ministry And Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.