Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

TECNO Camon CM Review In Nigeria - Specifications And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon CM Review In Nigeria - Specifications And Price (1340 Views)

OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon CM Review In Nigeria - Specifications And Price by RobinWely(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello, in today's gadget review. I will be reviewing TECNO Camon CM and I will also tell you the price in Nigeria. This article contains detailed review of TECNO Camon CM with its market price and specifications. Cool down and read.

READ: SAMSUNG GALAXY A8 AND S8 REVIEW IN NIGERIA

Tecno have done alots of improvements in this phone from the mobile graphics, camera quality and a lots more. It might interest you to know that TECNO Camon CM comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and is powered a MediaTek Quad core 1.25GHz processor. It comes a 2GB RAM and a 16GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB via the micro SD card slot. The phone is also dual SIM enabled.

The phone comes in various colours. It is now available in the market in Black, Grey and Blue colours.

Click on the link to read more....

https://www.welytech.com.ng/2018/01/tecno-camon-cm-review-in-nigeria.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sale! Clean USA USED Samsung S6 Edge Available For Sale. 50k Only! / How To Get More Than 5000 Airtime On Me Cure App / Reviews About Oppo F11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.