Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? (808 Views)

Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? by iamuye(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
The year 2017 has turned out to be a pretty special one. It held so much promises in store especially for entertainment, which continued to unveil itself in the most amazing of ways.

Particularly exciting about the year 2017 is how the women didn’t come to play. The divas of music held sway dictating their own trends and controlling the narrative of how they wanted their stories to be told.

This was the year for the women to headline shows, the year of new and bigger deal signings, the year to rule the airwaves with new releases and otherwise dominate the music charts, the year where much-anticipated albums were dropped, collaborations slayed and more awards won; the year of getting international recognition, delivering hotter show-stopping performances, going on tours, and of course more money in the bank. The women kept it 100!

In as much as we give kudos to our industry females for coming out tops this year like never before, we’re still asking that you to decide and tell us which female artist is your best for the year 2017.

Drop your comments.

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? by kobosmart(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why is kelz and kemistry not on the list?
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? by Ajoboss(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Maradona
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? by iamuye(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
kobosmart:
Why is kelz and kemistry not on the list?

and who are those, their names sound strange to me.
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? by kobosmart(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
iamuye:

and who are those, their names sound strange to me.
angry how dare you? They are pioneers in the naija music industry toto division
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? by mavinjay1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Three of dem.
But NINIOLA all day.... She is very perfect.
I once watch Tiwa performing live @ Tiwa Savage concert @ Lekki, woow she delivered a strong & energetic performance. I began liking her small small.
Simi, too is good..... And i heard she write her own songs.
But no doubt.. Nini is stand-out... She brot the "Afro-house" genre & daz woow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Nigerians Rank The Roommates On Twitter, Do You Agree? ( Photos) / Amber Rose Dyes Her 4-year-old Son's Hair Blonde ( PHOTO ) / Bbnaija Official Voting Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.