Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Sparta Rotterdam: Why We Signed Fred Friday On Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sparta Rotterdam: Why We Signed Fred Friday On Loan (353 Views)

Maduka Okoye Joins Watford From Sparta Rotterdam / Sparta Rotterdam Celebrate Okoye’s Clean Sheet After Eagles Draw Vs Sierra Leone / Sparta Rotterdam Confirm Okoye’s Invitation For Super Eagles October Friendlies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sparta Rotterdam: Why We Signed Fred Friday On Loan by solbase10(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nigerian striker forward Fred Friday has joined Dutch club Sparta Rotterdam on loan from AZ Alkmaar for the rest of the season, reports [url]Completesportsnigeria.com[/url] (CSN).

The 22-year-old joined AZ Alkmaar from Lillestrom of Norway in 2016 and scored 18 goals in 37 league appearances for the club, prompting interest in his services from other clubs.

Sparta Rotterdam’s technical adviser Leo Beenhakker explained why the club went for the Nigerian.

“Fred was at the top of our list to reinforce the attack and we are glad that we have now made it official and he will join us,” the former Netherlands coach told the club’s official website.

The player who is on a training tour with AZ Alkmaar in Estepona, Spain is now expected to make a short trip of 35 kilometers to Sotogrande where Sparta Rotterdam are having their own camping exercise ahead of the start of the second stanza of the Dutch Eredivisie.

He is in line to make his debut for Sparta Rotterdam against Vitesse Arnhem next week Tuesday.

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/sparta-rotterdam-signed-fred-friday-loan/

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Pls Credit My Bet9ja Account For Me / Benifit From My Daily Sure 2odds And Above / What Is VAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.