Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Davido Set To Make Nollywood Debut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Make Nollywood Debut (363 Views)

My Big Yansh Make Nollywood Directors Give Me Role / Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake / Alex Unusual Makes Nollywood Debut In The Movie "Merry Men 2" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Set To Make Nollywood Debut by iamuye(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Davido is set to make his Nollywood debut. The singer played the role of a pilot in a yet-to-be released Nigerian movie. He shared a short clip from the movie on his Instagram page as he celebrated one of the actors in the movie who was having his birthday on the day, he made the post.

There is no question about the musical ability of Davido but his acting skill has remained a secret until the release of the teaser, which was captured in the superstar’s Instagram post.
Re: Davido Set To Make Nollywood Debut by kobosmart(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
With e area boy voice
Re: Davido Set To Make Nollywood Debut by Ajoboss(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Froggy grin
Re: Davido Set To Make Nollywood Debut by Ayoadee1990: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Orireburu

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Provides Opportunity For Customers To Test S£X Dolls / Hush Puppi Costomize His New Iphone X To Gold (WATCH The Video) / My Skit With Obasanjo Was A Campaign For Youths To Join Politics- Samuel Ajibola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.