Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

As Inec Releases 2019 Election Time Table - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Inec Releases 2019 Election Time Table (303 Views)

Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Inec Releases 2019 Election Time Table by frankijege(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Some weeks ago, I wrote "16 February 2018 may God preserve us to that day''. Some of you say it was my marriage day. Hehehe...I pray it is.
Something equally important will happen on that day as INEC has released the time table for 2019 election.

It is up to us to make that day a day of renewal for our beloved country. It is a day we either choose to change the status quo or remain stuck and make endless grumbling about our predicament. It is a day we choose to create a new ray of hope for our children, their children and out country.

Now that we have an election time table released, I can bet that governance would take flight and politicking would take.

The quest to retake Nigeria and make her great again begins from the now. We must sieve and look through all these marauding politicians and ensure you get it right. We must make Nigeria the centre piece of Africa's development and restore Nigeria to a glorious path.

Our problem as a country is a leadership problem. Election year affords us an opportunity to right our wrong and correct our mistake. Let us all be prepared to correct the mistakes of 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Afdb Denies Calling Off $600m Loan To Nigeria / Lamentation Of Kogi Worker... / Words On Marble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.