Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Am Havin Some Problem With The Software I Downloaded - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Am Havin Some Problem With The Software I Downloaded (547 Views)

Anyone With An Idea Of A Good Antivirus Software I Can Download On My System? / Am Havin Some Problem With The Software I Downloaded / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Havin Some Problem With The Software I Downloaded by topsquino(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2010
I downloaded some software yesterday on d net,but when i wanted to run it,d window was showin "u need to use a file to open this program"and other one showed jarfile.d name of d softwares i downloaded is kemulator and mozilla.i wil like to know to what to do,or is there any better method of downloadin this file

(1) (Reply)

Used Laptop For A Give-away price. / Please I Need Your Help / 210.370.198.10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.