|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,774,253 members, 6,607,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 12:21 AM
|Job Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Developer by TopYouGo: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018|
Job Title: Web Developer
About Our Company
TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilize a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
About Your New Role
You will be responsible for designing, building and supporting responsive and adaptive web pages with creative designs that deliver an excellent customer experience. You will be able to utilize modern design principles to maintain a corporate image and will be required to do image editing to produce webpage banners, buttons, etc. You will also ensure that all websites are fully SEO optimized with improved visibility on search engines. To excel in this role, you will have 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, affiliate, content marketing, and many more.
• Hands on experience of using CMS tools like WordPress, and E-commerce Platforms like Magento and OpenCart
• Experience of using recognized development methodologies for responsive and adaptive web design
• Good understanding of website analytics (preferably Google analytics), website optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website security, and other web services
• Basic Photoshop design
• Previous experience of using CRM systems to facilitate communications with clients
• Assisting with proposals and quotes
• Experience of building mobile apps would be an advantage
• Degree in Web Technologies/Computer Science or similar fields
• A passion for digital marketing
• Articulate and good communicator
• Problem solver who is keen to learn new skills
• Excellent team player, with the ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to handle pressure whilst working to strict deadlines
• Project management and customer relationship management skills
Remuneration: Salary (negotiable and based on experience) 37.5 hours per week.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click ‘http://www.topyougo.com/careers/vacancies/web-developer/’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
|Re: Job Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Developer by chumaster(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2018|
|Re: Job Vacancy For The Position Of A Web Developer by Gamelord007: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2018|
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116