Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) (42509 Views)

Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy grin
HungerBAD:
Good.

Investment in humans is laudable.

It is safe to semi-authoritatively say that this is Abia's first achievement of any kind under this Governor.

The Abia State Government makes the Kogi State Government,and that of Imo State look like that of Lagos State.

4th guy in the 4th picture. What's with him with the yellow socks standing on the yellow line?did not even know yellow socks exists.

See like the socks dey shine like traffic light.

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
iyke926:

Sounds funny but ask yourself this.

How many phones or earpiece can your Country Nigeria produce??

How many states in Nigeria have steady electricity?

How many functional heavy industries do we have in Nigeria?

Can Nigeria manufacture and sell a military chopper??

How many Nigeria so called cities are well organised and beautiful than cities in China?

Dude, you need deliverance ASAP because hating on someone or people that don't even know you exist is a sign of mental derangement.
You were doing well until the spirit of ignorance in you overpowered your pretence at being smart.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by sunsewa16: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good.

It is safe to semi-authoritatively say that this is Abia's first achievement of any kind under this Governor.

The Abia State Government makes the Kogi State Government,and that of Imo State look like that of Lagos State.

4th guy in the 4th picture. What's with him with the yellow socks standing on the yellow line?did not even know yellow socks exists.

the yellow socks his wearing is for cold prevention (odeshi), any overseas travellers understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
thesicilian:
When Aba jam China. One can only imagine the level of fakeness.

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by precious1967(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
i pray dt all of them come back to nigeria. happy stay.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by obxddon(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good.

That Man na Heavy system man......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
When I hear its China not USA, Italy even UK .I have no doubt that the governor have mental problem like aba like Nigeria fake products
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by bams2999(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good development
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
i hope they wount run away in china because i no not all of them will come back to nigeria.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
It is only an igbo president that can take Nigeria to the height of the much needed technological awareness that will transforms the nation.
We don't.need all these archaic'go back to the farm' rhetorics.
Countries that buys farm produce and converts them to finished products with technological enhanced mechanism makes more money and also creates jobs for her citizens than the poor farmer. fortunately,no igbo man has indicated his interest for 2019.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by omoayeni1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
snowden9:
Is China that cold? Or someone mistakenly told them they were going to Russia. What's with all the over-cover up?

I am even pity them with just that small cloth omo China cold wella
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Excellent, Excellent, EXCELLENT. This is good news. The follow-up here is Govt, should assist them by providing loans, marketting, branding and even targeting some groups e.g sandals for primary and secondary school pupils. They should also have quality control in place to ensure the shoes meet set quality and safety standards before they are sold. I give the gov, a 100% thumbs up here.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lipscomb:
When I hear its China not USA, Italy even UK .I have no doubt that the governor have mental problem like aba like Nigeria fake products

This shows you are myopic and unaware of what's going on. 90% of all products in USA are made in China even Iphones are manufactured in China. Most American shoes are all made in China. It's you that has no knowledge... The google is your friend pls use it.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is good for the Nigerian economy.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by vertueptime: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=snowden9 post=64072171]Is China that cold? Or someone mistakenly told them they were going to Russia. What's with all the over-cover up?[/quote

It snows in china
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by lyricalz: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
KingSango:

Nigerians are making their own products and processing their own resources. grin

Love it!

Ase

Love Sango

if u ever display that APC flag again, I will slap u
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Henrytemse: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good.

See like the socks dey shine like traffic ligh
Bros are you a detective?

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Enough of the pictures, they should get trained and be useful to themselves
kikikikikikikikikikikikiii--------so u mean taking pictures will not allow them get trained?
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by 2shure: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
ali express loading.
y ddnt they go to usa
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by ClitoPen: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Common sense is so cheap.
Yet u couldnt afford it cry

Pm me i have fairly used ones to give out tho
Permission to buy this your line. I need it for a whole lot of them here who always display by mentioning me.
I ll refer them to you for business grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by KingSango(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
lyricalz:

if u ever display that APC flag again, I will slap u

Surely you jest? wink

APC is the reason how come Yorubas are slapping Naira.

Politics and money go hand in hand my dear brother.

You are being a cynic.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by jobonnairaland: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Worthless journey. Those guys can never learn thing in China. They are simply going for sightseeing.

The best bet is to invite these Chinese technocrats in Nigeria and call some of us to help out in the language aspect of the training and we talk to the Chinese. Trust me, they will learn and master a lot.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by jobonnairaland: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
snowden9:
Is China that cold? Or someone mistakenly told them they were going to Russia. What's with all the over-cover up?
Very cold!
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Benosky011(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Let's hope and believe that these are the real shoe makers at the ariara Mkt
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good.

U be scanner oo..u don scan all of them shaperly..my broda goan join CID..that's where ur talent is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Protocall: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nice one there!!
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
ClitoPen:

Permission to buy this your line. I need it for a whole lot of them here who always display by mentioning me.
I ll refer them to you for business grin
Lolz
Deal bro!!.
Im.always available for bizness

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Must you quoted me when you can't even justify your claimed?
Organs:

This shows you are myopic and unaware of what's going on. 90% of all products in USA are made in China even Iphones are manufactured in China. Most American shoes are all made in China. It's you that has no knowledge... The google is your friend pls use it.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by abike12(f): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
awesome
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
KingSango:

Nigerians are making their own products and processing their own resources. grin

Love it!

Ase

Love Sango

Hope sango can love you back anyway?

Would love to know anywhere it's recorded in antiquated history or even oral tales where sango has been recorded as having "love" for his w worshippers.
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
mosho2good:
*WHO KNOWS TOMORROW ??* DON'T READ WITHOUT SHARING THIS.

In 1985, Dasuki arrested Buhari.
In 2016, Buhari arrested Dasuki.
In 1995, Al Mustapha arrested Obasanjo on the order of General Abacha.
In 1999, Obasanjo arrested Al Mustapha and he was jailed for 8 years.
In 2010, Prof Osinbajo was answerable to Gov Fashola as one of his commissioner.
In 2017, Fashola became answerable to Acting President Osibanjo as one of his minister.
In 2005, Diego Simeone was under Fernando Torres. Torres was the Club Captain despite being far younger than Simeone; but He did what Torres ordered.
In 2016, Diego Simeone is now Fernando Torres coach. Torres now takes orders from Simeone.
In the 90's under Rawlings regime Dr. Spio Gabriel was the minister of communications and Mahama was his deputy.
Today John Mahama is the President and has employed his former boss as minister.
Life is like a COIN thrown up in the air. You can't really predict which side will turn up.

*NO ONE STAYS ON TOP FOREVER. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME AND SEASON.*
That Person you Despised/Ridiculed/Treated like shits and act like GOD over today, may have control over your Life/Career or Save your head tomorrow.

NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW!.

Treat everyone with respect and show some kindness because there will always be a tomorrow. Be good to all!
A Boss today might become a Subordinate tomorrow because there's no permanent state in life.

*ALWAYS USE YOUR POWERS AND POSITIONS CAUTIOUSLY AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.*

Always stand for what is right, fair and just.
Like Mugabe said: "...treat the towel with care because the same place you used in cleaning your bottom today might be the same place you will use in cleaning your face tomorrow."

*REMEMBER THIS, NO ACT OF KINDNESS IS A WASTE! OUR PRIME PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO HELP OTHERS AND IF YOU CAN NOT HELP THEM, AT LEAST DO NOT HURT THEM!*

*THANK YOU ALL!!! SEE YOU AT THE TOP...*
Who would have taught,Nokia 3310 would be a forgotten phone in the midst of Androids.

No one knows tomorrow.....
Re: 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Crossguy:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, NEXT TIME READ WELL BEFORE YOUR COMMENT. ABIA IS DIFFERENT FROM DELTA

Are you here in Nairaland to contribute or to abuse others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video) / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? / Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.