Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? (3666 Views)

Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land / Bluesea Estates And Livelihood Homes Fraudulent Dealings / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? by ojay2010: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Website is down since December 2017. No phone numbers working. No email response since like 2 months.
I was at their office at Igando today, just to see the building is derelict. Asked the neighbours, they said they have not shown up this year at all. Who knows what is going on with this company please? I have significant contribution with them.
Re: Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? by Kellygold(f): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kelly Nwogu and his team are all fraud. Bluesea Estate and Livelihood Home is a fraud.

I started making installment payment since 2015 and so far paid over N500,000 naira.
When I asked for my allocation in Agbowa Ikorodu, they said they have finished sharing it.

Asked for allocation in Ibeju Lekki, they said there is dispute on the land.

So I decided to request for a refund as I no long trust their organization. I emailed them, courier the letter to them, we were on acknowledgement of my refund letter for 10 months.

On the 20th of November 2018, I decided to go to their office at Igando which is very far for me, but I went there. Hand-Wrote another letter requesting for refund and this time too pictures of the letter and the person that received the letter as proof.

After taking the pictures, the security man there almost attached me. Would have taken action, either reporting to the police and something, but did not because of my medical status and am not familiar with that area. (very isolated place which they used as head office).

So far I have spoken with the following staff Wede (Kelly Nwogu's PA), Fatai, Samuel, Ola(the person in the picture that received the letter) and more I cant remember

Please do not hand your money in Livelihood Home which is also called Bluesea estate. Dont mind Kelly Nwogu, on radio, you think he is reachable. The guy is not reachable, his team is made up of some Lebanese and Nigerian who has no interest in selling lands, but to take your money.

I leave you with a picture I took at the place.

Re: Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? by Danict1: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Am also a victim of his scam, we join hand together with my fiance to get a plot of land from him at ewekoro in 2014 (NYSC money oo) we are yet to get the land.

please don't go for it oo
Re: Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? by moondancing(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
His office at Igando Lagos was raided today by law enforcement agency. Was there to reclaim a land he sold and allocated for me since 2014 but sells it for another customer dis year.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? by Success042: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
They defrauded me too, after paying no land allocated, over 2 years now
Re: Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? by F117nighthawk: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2019
The problem with u NIGERIANS is you always go after awoof and things that look so cheap and unrealistic,many of these guys never have any background as professionals in the real estate and construction industry, they are people who have little funds gate crash into the trade all just to make money without any integrity or what so ever, someone will come and tell u to pay for a plot of land as if u are doing AJO or ESUSU as the YORUBAS or IGBOS will call it and u will believe. They will come to u show u pictures of a whole BUSH with there signpost,no single infrastructure in place, no perimeter fencing, not even access to the exact plot u purchase, and u still go on making contributions,
An average NIGERIAN loves AWOOF and people that SWEET TALKS, that is why the will continue to be DEFRAUDED, I used to see this guy and his team, come on NIGERIA TV stations, like LTV lagos and Co to come advertise to promote and sell their land and I just laugh and pity the people who they claim are buying from them.
My bottom line,NOTHING THATS EVER GOOD COMES CHEAP, Nigerians will continue to be scammed as long as the AWOOF mentality runs in their brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? by happyhomesfarm: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? by Chinenyeeze33: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good day all.
Please I need people to team up with in order to get back our money from Kelly Nwogu,owner of Livelihood homes(Bluesea Estate).

Pls email me on amakaezechinenye@yahoo.com.

Please its urgent we do that.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Ngor Okpala 6 Bedroom Duplex / Renting A Flat For 2-3 Months? / Benue For Sale/rent.do You Need Properties To Buy Or Rent In Benue State?then Call 08139752665 Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.