Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Come And See The Best To Do To Succeed Massively In 2018!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And See The Best To Do To Succeed Massively In 2018!!! (318 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See The Best To Do To Succeed Massively In 2018!!! by opalaba(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Entrepreneurship is a journey that requires Basic understanding of identification of problem and proffering immortal solutions to them.

But you need to know this,

Yes ,

I have just got 50 PAID registrants for My 4 months INCREDIBLE MARATHON BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM.

READ ALL TO GET THE BEST OF BENEFIT FROM THIS POST OR ?

I promised in the beginning of this year that 2018 is gonna be a year of VALUE.

VALUE.....real one i mean

50 paid registrants who are passionately waiting to hear from me ...

#3,000 ain't too SMALL

What about you ? I have just informed the event planner to stop further intake of payment for this event .

However,My Nairaland friends must benefit bountifully from this especially the dogged entrepreneurs around

How do i mean?

FOR PEOPLE HERE,it is ABSOLUTELY FREE

We foresaw 150 attendees while planning ,and since we have 50 paid registrants ,100 of my BUSINESS MINDED nairaland FRIENDS must benefit from this also.....

Mind you
It is a 4 MONTH program starting which has started since 1st of January and it will come to an end at the last monday in APRIL.
(Mondays Only)

That is any MONDAY between NOW and the  tail end of APRIL.

Is that cool enough ? Four Months of Serious Business Orientation..

# 2018 will be great as you have prophesied

Are you gonna be there..

#if you need knowledge .....•REGISTER•

MONEY nko...........................Do the same

Personal Development............also fill in the below form.

Click on the below link to Register Now !!!

http:///2CKKXCm

Every details of the event will be delivered to your email BOX

P.S Any of the MONDAYS between Jan-April.

Comment "i have registered if you have done so"

(Remaining just 100 seats)

2018 is a year of transformation ONLY if you are ready for transformation. Thanks for listening

OPADEJI OLAYINKA
FTCconsults

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Subscriber's Get In Here / Court Sacks Etisalat Board / Learn How To Be Financially Independent For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.