Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool (37421 Views)

Timaya And His Daughters, Emma And Grace, Step Out Together / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by mexyeve12: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
nice one
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by bleskid: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chikita66:
Money is good.
if u want moni invest in me... a word is enough for a wise
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
iamJ:
who are they posing ass for?

Lol
You knw dat slap is meant for u cux wetin carry ur eyes go dat side..

Na so child abuse dey start.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by diluewunmi: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
staystrongest:
Abeg who get abortion pills??,my AGRIC chicken, went and open yansh for my neighbour's LOCAL chicken, I can't be rearing poor in-laws this new year o

Lolzz. Na love and you have to accept them like that.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by iamrealdeji(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
egberi mamas.
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by Kingsley10000: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
see nyash
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by orjaha(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who that help? kiss
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by loadedvibes: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
His baby mama.. mehn see description
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by newoffer: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Children will start to slay from womb
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yawn

Tiring show off

As long as we don't produce anything we are useless to the world.
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by cooljoe(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
wen ur daddy wee shout wwo yo wo yo 4 12 miins and collect 5mil from Agip, ts allowed
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by ojibole(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oh mr timaya nice one.....remembee 2015 you where in benin for an appearance in club joker n you lodged with my guys gf which led to their break up. Well the thing is me n that my guy are doing well cos sure job dey plus crib set, we are waiting for your daughters to come of age if you like carry them go the abroad we go still find them
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by Richardabbey(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
In 2 Years Time , Ready To Go For D Kill wink
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by tttmar(f): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
ojibole:
Oh mr timaya nice one.....remembee 2015 you where in benin for an appearance in club joker n you lodged with my guys gf which led to their break up. Well the thing is me n that my guy are doing well cos sure job dey plus crib set, we are waiting for your daughters to come of age if you like carry them go the abroad we go still find them
Abey no vex
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by tttmar(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
ojibole:
Abeg no vex o
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by HomeOfMe(f): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
mazimee:

They are just infants, where you See ass? Your mind need cleansing
Don't mind him. Someone like him with such a dirty mind should not be trusted with changing a baby's diaper.
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by zealadjay(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=iamJ post=64073258] who are they posing ass for?
I guess dey are trying to do d pepeye-walk of a tin (coz diz 1 no be catwalk)
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by oluwafemi1999(m): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color],seriously, how did it make d fp?
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by NnamdiN: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
D last pic tho

Wat were they twisting grin
you angry
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by sinaj(f): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2018
NnamdiN:
you angry
De Nnam

Good Morning
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by NnamdiN: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
De Nnam

Good Morning
morning angry
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by sinaj(f): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2018
NnamdiN:
morning angry
ogini kwanu undecided
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by NnamdiN: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
ogini kwanu undecided
lol changed number? Been tryna holla
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by sinaj(f): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2018
NnamdiN:
lol changed number? Been tryna holla
I didnt change my no. Still using it, but offline for now.
Re: Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool by ebunuprecious: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2018
dem mama soldiers grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans / Picture Of Oluchi Onweagba In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.