Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! (903 Views)

How Apple Is Soon To Worth $1 Trillion / Wow!! Apple Is Back Again With Their Crazy Inventions! Laptop Without Keyboard / Steve Jobs Of Apple Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by alleno: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2010
Apple released the iPhone OS v4 a few days back. In it there are some very uncomfortable statement about developers and 3rd part development languages. Read more here.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/04/09/adobe-go-screw-yourself-apple-2/

Judging from the publics first reaction to the statement, i would say, if they don't change it soon, they may be heading for a serious crash in fans and possibly apps count for their devices.
What do you think house?
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by kamikazee0(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
Couldn't agree more with the title.
As much as i LOVE apple and considering the fact that they've done pretty well over the years. I think they r pushing things a little too far with the recent announcements.
If i may add, "No company is an island"
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by lynxnoon(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
its about time dey got messed up grin grin angry
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by texazzpete(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
Lol. Are you guys kidding or are you that hopelessly naive?

Devs will keep flocking to Apple's side - the iPhone and iPod touch devices are selling like mad, people are spending billions of dollars on apps.
After the initial gripe, there are plenty who will happily learn Objective-C and code iPhone apps like crazy.

There are over 150000 iphone apps and 3500 iPad apps. and this number is increasing rapidly. Apple isn't going down anytime soon.
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by lynxnoon(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
yeah yeah tongue tongue
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by kamikazee0(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ texazzpete
I suppose that's what apple is banking on.
I'd tread carefully
Microsoft was once a huge success,
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by flyuche(m): 3:40am On Apr 13, 2010
kamikazee0:

@ texazzpete
I'd tread carefully
Microsoft was once a huge success,

MS is still a huge success.
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by init4dmoni(m): 4:37am On Apr 13, 2010
kamikazee0:

@ texazzpete
I'd tread carefully
Microsoft was once is a huge success,
fixed
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
well sorry to throw u folks off track but while we are on the apple topic, abeg where can i get one of those old school 4-8gb clunky click click ipods?

i need a good music player, i dont need effizy, i dont need the headache of hacking etc so those will do just fine.

plus they should be cheap now abi grin grin grin grin. and i knew a way into them way back to get songs out of it (made money doing that for pees too in school grin grin grin grin)
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by puskin: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2010
This 4llerbuntu self. . . . . . always sourcing forĀ  the obsoletely absurd
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
puskin:

This 4llerbuntu self. . . . . . always sourcing forĀ  the obsoletely absurd

maka-why!!!!
bros do the maths for urself na!!!

i want a MUSIC player,

i dont want a imitation chink waste of money

i want one that can play many formats

i dont want extra features, just music!!, no games, touch screen, etc etc

i want one reasonably priced (abi na must to spend 45k for music player)

i want to stop abusing my fone in the name of multi tasking

so whats better than a 4-8gb ist gen ipod? must i go after the latest!!!? i hear u even have to jailbreak the new ipods!!! just to play music? please!!
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by DoubleN(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
4llerbuntu:

maka-why!!!!
bros do the maths for urself na!!!

i want a MUSIC player,

i dont want a imitation chink waste of money

i want one that can play many formats

i dont want extra features, just music!!, no games, touch screen, etc etc

i want one reasonably priced (abi na must to spend 45k for music player)

i want to stop abusing my fone in the name of multi tasking

so whats better than a 4-8gb ist gen ipod? must i go after the latest!!!? i hear u even have to jailbreak the new ipods!!! just to play music? please!!
Oya enter a time machine back to 1998! I wonder where u wan find that kind ipod.
Re: Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2010
lolz, well you go shock, i saw a few in comp vila, just couldnt branch hehehee

are there zunes on sale in naija?

(1) (Reply)

Macbook / Breaking News: Facebook Is Down In Several Country! / Windows 8.1 Will Bring Back The Start Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.