Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 (911 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 by dallyemmy: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please follow this link: http://openheavenstoday.com/thursday-11-january-2018/

The link would be active from tomorrow morning and prayers on the open heavens would be posted tomorrow.

God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 by Jonwesley(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
@Dallyemmy, Thank you. May you be the first partaker of the blessings of doing this kingdom business in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 by dallyemmy: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, January 11, 2018) - HELP FROM ABOVE

1.I worship you, my Father, because, you are the helper of the helpless.

2.Thank you, Father, for bringing me to the saving knowledge and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Abba Father, please send help to me today, because vain is the help of man.

5.Father, you are the present help in time of trouble, please, help me, that, I may not be put to shame and ridicule, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, set me free from the power of sin, and empower me to sin no more, in Jesus' name

7.Father, give me total and complete victory over sin and all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, fill me to the brim with your Holy Spirit, and let all the activities of the flesh be subdued and paralysed, in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to you, (afresh), please, give me rest from my cares, worries and labours, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, in any area of my life, that the accuser of brethren, the devil, may be accusing me, before you, please, let your mercy prevail over judgement, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, when the roll is being called, in heaven, please, let me and Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, be numbered among them, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 by idugbe(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello bro. I have been following your open heavens publication for almost two years but since RCCG forbade unauthorized sharing of this devotional online, I had to stop. I'd like to continue sharing it but I know it's wrong to disobey instructions. Please did you get the church permission to share this devotional, if yes, please i would like to know how so that I can continue to be a blessing to those who use the the manual. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Jesus Appears On A Wall After Heavy Downpour In Ikorodu, Lagos (video) / Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj 2018 ★ STERN & Final WARNING To All False Nigerian Pastors / The Mermaid Last Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.