Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Please Analyse This Offer Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Analyse This Offer Letter (2988 Views)

Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN) / Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Analyse This Offer Letter by emmyz09(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

We are pleased to inform you that you have been offered employment as a SERVICE EXECUTIVE in WHYTE CLEON LIMITED (‘the Company’) for a period of one (1) year.

Further to your employment, Whyte Cleon Limited reserves the right to second you to any of its clients’ companies where your service(s) may be required. The Company further reserves the right to deploy and redeploy you between client companies from time to time as the need arises. Deployment and/or redeployment of staff is at the sole discretion of Whyte Cleon Limited.

Please be advised your annual remuneration shall be tied to each deployment and you will be advised of same accordingly.

Your remuneration for the First deployment shall be as follows:

i. annual salary: N1,337,065.88 (gross);

ii. Term: commencing on January 01, 2018 and terminating automatically on December 31, 2018.

The renewal of your employment shall be at the discretion of Whyte Cleon Limited. Please refers to the exit process in the Cleon Guide (employee handbook).

Please find enclosed a copy of Orientation Checklist, Financial Guarantor Form, Referee Forms, Staff Undertaking, Oath of Secrecy, and staff handbook for your perusal and kind attention. These documents should be filled, signed and same returned to Whyte Cleon Limited within five days of receipt hereof.

During the period of your employment, the company reserves the right to withdraw the services of its employees at any time or at the behest of its principals without reason(s).

Any employee found guilty of fraudulent acts will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and will also pay for the cost of prosecution.

We are delighted to have you join the Whyte Cleon limited team and look forward to working with you.

Please note that all correspondences should be addressed to:

Whyte Cleon Limited

8B Bendel Close, Off Bishop Aboyade Cole Street

Victoria Island, Lagos.

Email: fhrsupport@whytecleon.com

Kindly confirm your acceptance and understanding of this offer by signing the attached copy of this letter and return same to the undersigned.

We wish you a successful career with us.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

For: WHYTE CLEON LIMITED
Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by Thewesterner(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lawyers in the house... Over to you
Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by haywayboi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
it's a year offer... but if u re lucky.. they may retain u after d first year... but av in mind to look for other job..(u re on contract of one year...)
the salary is tax inclusive.. that will b 111k monthly enclose ur basis.. and other allowance payee ,tax... u may get roughly.. 92-95 after payee n tax.
ur current place to resume may or likely change base on d need of ur services at other branches or associated companies... but they will b change in ur salary...

other rules and regulations are known to u.. same for all organisation.

wish u very best of luck...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uboma .....pls comment on this cv wink
Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by Emmatik(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is that a CV?

Keneking:

1 Like

Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by emmyz09(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sleezwizz:

@Op, dont u think a representative of this company that offered u this employment may be on this platform? To me, u have revealed too much info about your contract with them which doesn't sound too good

I didn't come to complain I said help analyse am not a lawyer. It simple English.

2 Likes

Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by Sleezwizz: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
emmyz09:

I didn't come to complain I said help analyse am not a lawyer. It simple English.

Okk, no p
Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is working in bondage! grin
Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by uboma(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Keneking:

Sorry for the late reply.

I have been on transit since morning....

In reality, this is not a Curriculum Vitae but an Offer Letter.

The op can either accept this offer or turn it down.

Again the offer for employment was made by an outsourcing company.

These outsourcing companies do collect their own administrative + other fees from the total annual salary offered by the actual organisation.

1 Like

Re: Please Analyse This Offer Letter by byemx06(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2018
OP how did you get the job pls can you provide link or their address ............am in need of job,

(1) (Reply)

Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed. / Jobs Available: Architecture / UN PEACE International Scholarship For 2013-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.