Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Epic Special Message For A Celebrant. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Epic Special Message For A Celebrant. (308 Views)

Celebrant Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party (photos) / 100 Happy New Month Message For Your Loved Ones / VIDEO: Godknows Alamieyeseigha @50: Celebrant Visit FMC Yenagoa, Offset Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epic Special Message For A Celebrant. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Have you ever congratulated someone for a reason let say a birthday, graduation, wedding or exam success and wished you should have written more than just one line of “happy birthday, LLNP” or “Congrats…”? Well, we’ve all been there. However, say goodbye to those one-line congratulatory message and leave your friends dumbfounded with a mind-blowing otherworldly message specially made for him/her with no existing copy on the internet.
You might ask how can a never before celebratory text be crafted? With few details regarding your celebrant or even you; you can get a message that revolves around you and no one else.
As Nigerians, we all want proof and no-one wants to get scammed, see the images below and I assure you this is not a scam. Do not drop your emails or phone number but contact me via my number on my profile.
SPOILERS; We also do breakup letters, leave your ex or ex-to be in tears with a message he/she would never get from no one but you, yourself and yours truly.
Chat up for enquiries and kindly share this in other sections to let others who need it, know.

Image 1: For a Rock music lover.
Image 2: For a Gamer.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Its Mentoring Monday: Who Are Your Career Mentors? / Free Domain Name Registration / Chat With Friends And Connect With Love Once Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.