Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Help A Brother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Brother (316 Views)

Naira Land Members With Four Eyes Help A Brother. / Are You Touched To Help A Brother? / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by cova: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please my brother needs help, he always dream of eating food in the dream and things are not going well with him, he has being praying about that but still happening. What can he do again
Re: Help A Brother by Stephenfowoyo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
cova:
Please my brother needs help, he always dream of eating food in the dream and things are not going well with him, he has being praying about that but still happening. What can he do again
He has prayed, but has he renounced it? Let him go on a three day fasting and renounce it by saying this " O ye evil night caterers feeding me in the dream and tampering with my destiny, be destroyed" He has to be serious about it. May God deliver him amen
Re: Help A Brother by obinna58(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
cova:
Nothing is wrong with eating in dreams, Sometimes difficulties/stress/over thinking can subject people to issues like this, prayers can be helpful but he is not strong in whatever he believed in(though it's part of religious scam) I'll advise ur brother to take time and make himself happy, channel his mind to other things and he should as well reduce nagetive thoughts and fear

Dreams are actually mind creation and nothing more
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
cova:
The greatest weapon Satan uses to get man is through sin.( 1 John 3:8a). The first thing to win Satan and his tricks is through the blood of Jesus ( Eph 1:7,Rom 5:9,).
You have to plea the blood of Jesus over that situation first before moving to warfare prayers.
Prayer points
1. I offer you lord,the sacrifice of praise and Thanksgiving for the unexplainable privileges of sleeping and waking up ( Psalm 107:22)
2. O demonic powers in charge of bad dreams ( eating in the dream), in the name of Jesus I bind you now ( Matthew 18:18)
3. O Lord disorganize and disappoint every evil dream organized from the coven to disorganize my destiny in Jesus name ( Job 5:12)
4. Let the blood of Jesus blot out every effect of evil/bad dreams from my life ( 1 John 1:7)
5. In the name of Jesus, I decree and i declare and take full control of my dream from the spiritual to the physical realm from henceforth.
Pray these prayers like a wounded lion. Don't give up on the prayers because Satan will get tired when you persist. The most important thing, avoid gossips, immoral thoughts, vain words, and above all, all manner of sin. God bless you
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
The greatest weapon Satan uses to get man is through sin.( 1 John 3:8a). The first thing to win Satan and his tricks is through the blood of Jesus ( Eph 1:7,Rom 5:9,).
You have to plea the blood of Jesus over that situation first before moving to warfare prayers.
Prayer points
1. I offer you lord,the sacrifice of praise and Thanksgiving for the unexplainable privileges of sleeping and waking up ( Psalm 107:22)
2. O demonic powers in charge of bad dreams ( eating in the dream), in the name of Jesus I bind you now ( Matthew 18:18)
3. O Lord disorganize and disappoint every evil dream organized from the coven to disorganize my destiny in Jesus name ( Job 5:12)
4. Let the blood of Jesus blot out every effect of evil/bad dreams from my life ( 1 John 1:7)
5. In the name of Jesus, I decree and i declare and take full control of my dream from the spiritual to the physical realm from henceforth.
Pray these prayers like a wounded lion. Don't give up on the prayers because Satan will get tired when you persist. The most important thing, avoid gossips, immoral thoughts, vain words, and above all, all manner of sin. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jesus Christ At Jesuscallers.com / Check Out RCCG Fasting And Prayer Schedule (DAY 29) / Day Star Set To Begin Saturday Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.