Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage (2530 Views)

Mercy Johnson "Marriage Talk" With Nollywood Actress Liz Benson. / Meet Fan Who Kept Mercy Johnson's Marriage Intact (see Photos) / Mercy Johnson Marriage In Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by royalamour(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
As posted in a group on facebook.

BREAKING

MERCY JOHNSON MARRIAGE IN SOUP, COURTESY OF YAHAYA BELLO

What a shameless gov. we have.he has destroyed kogi state , and now he has gone ahead to destroy the marriage of MERCY JOHNSON the nollywood Actress.
Information has it that The gov.yahaya bello is having a secret affairs with the nollywood actress who he appointed as SENIOR SPECIAL ADVISER.

The husband got wind of the affairs and has led to serious full scale marital crises with the husband threatening Her with a divorce.This led to mercy Johnson deleting all the photo of her husband on her Instagram page.

Shameless gov.with four wives still involved in adultery,Kogi state money in danger.

SALARY YOU HAVE STOLEN. PEOPLE WIFE IS NOW THE TARGET OF YAHAYA BELLO.

Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by AverageAnnie(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is funny....
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by DAntivirus: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
breeze blow, fowl yansh iyaf open

watching #grabmypopcorn
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by royalamour(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
AverageAnnie:
This is funny....

I like what I saw on your profile. tongue
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't give a...........
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by elibest360(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Okaaaaaay,..
I've seen it..
smiley
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by elibest360(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
royalamour:

smiley smiley grin grin
Lemme check it still
grin grin
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by rossyc(f): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmmmm, hope this is just a propaganda.
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by fergie001: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
royalamour:

My friend,go back
U no see people for line? shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by Kobicove(m): 4:22am On Jan 11, 2018
You people just wake up and publish rubbish without proof undecided
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by FisifunKododada: 4:31am On Jan 11, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by Drdreyy: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2018
I believe this was fabricated to tarnish the image of the governor due to his inability to pay workers and other shortcomings. But time will tell if it's true or not.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by royalamour(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Drdreyy:
I believe this was fabricated to tarnish the image of the governor due to his inability to pay workers and other shortcomings. But time will tell if it's real or not.

But what if it's true?

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2018
AverageAnnie:
This is funny....
nice boobs
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
This is what happens when any goat with a laptop can become a blogger.
No inside information, no credible source, poorly written write-up, just plain lazy journalism.

2 Likes

Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by Larrey(f): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2018
If it is a lie,mercy Johnson should sue the this person
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by cerowo(f): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2018
How true is this news
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by oloriadejoke(f): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Lolzz oga gov wan die ontop mercy curvey things matter grin

1 Like

Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by 247TechBlog(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2018
People want her marriage to have issues like Tonto Dike's so bad

E no go work!

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by IamLaura(f): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2018
I'll only believe this if I see it on StellaDimorkokorkus Blog(SDK)
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by vicque(f): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Rip English
Re: See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage by AreaFada2: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Not nice if true.

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Mercy Aigbe Tensions Instagram With Rare Bikini Photos / “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.