Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Sen. Gbenga Kaka Declares: Why I Want To Rule Ogun State In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Gbenga Kaka Declares: Why I Want To Rule Ogun State In 2019 (925 Views)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Congratulates Sen. Gbenga Ashafa, Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / PHOTOS: Sen. Gbenga Ashafa Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Gbenga Kaka Declares: Why I Want To Rule Ogun State In 2019 by Realdeals(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Despite the noise in the media that next Governor must come from the Yewa/Awori stock of Ogun West Senatorial District in Ogun State, a former Deputy Governor, Senator and two time commissioner in Ogun State is saying otherwise.

The Ogun West Senatorial Zone is said to be the only senatorial zone that has not produced a Governor since the state was founded. But Senator Gbenga Kaka who lost his Ogun East Senatorial seat to PDP’s Buruji Kashamu in the 2015 election is insisting that the best man must be given the job. Instead of zoning the governor’s seat to the West, hear what Kaka want Ogun people to do in 2019 in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO8zwBzSl_I

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/01/10/want-rule-ogun-state-2019-sen-gbenga-kaka/

lalasticlala
Re: Sen. Gbenga Kaka Declares: Why I Want To Rule Ogun State In 2019 by nairavsdollars(f): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
A man that cannot win his ward

1 Like

Re: Sen. Gbenga Kaka Declares: Why I Want To Rule Ogun State In 2019 by alexlife(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
rule he said, like he will become an emperor
Re: Sen. Gbenga Kaka Declares: Why I Want To Rule Ogun State In 2019 by ibksiv(m): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2018
you rule o you no rule o how far?
Re: Sen. Gbenga Kaka Declares: Why I Want To Rule Ogun State In 2019 by MetaPhysical: 1:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Anybody that says "I want to RULE" does not deserve to be voted in. We need people that want to "SERVE".

(1) (Reply)

I Will Hold You Responsible For Any Attack – Fayose Tells Fulani Leaders / Fayose Order His Aid Out Of His Office / Insecurity: Nigerian Air Force To Deploy Four Attack Planes To Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.