Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Nigerian Police Are The Real Criminals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Police Are The Real Criminals (351 Views)

Okada Ban: "Police Are Exploiting Us" - Lagos Residents Lament / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police Are The Real Criminals by davidebube(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
sadI'm writing this article in pain and anger angrytowards the criminals that call themselves law enforcers...
The rate and manner at which they miss use the little power given to them is alarming and needs to be addressed with immediate effect...

Nowadays guys are no longer free to step out side there houses without being harassed by the police, personally I have had four(4) encounter with them which I regret deeply because I didn't know my rights back then.
They use their uniforms to bully the citizens of Nigeria. I am feed up with this government, I don't know about you guys but something needs to be done before it gets out of hand, which I think it already has.

The video below is about my experience with them cry ( how they collected 10k from me for no reason at all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-EH6q6cU4

Please watch till the end and please share for more people to be informed.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tailor Accused Of Giving Client's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Sued / Man Fvcked Two Goats Until They Died / Ajimobi Will Contest Senatorial Seat In 2019, Says Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.