Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? (436 Views)

Do All Religions Have Equal Opportunity To Make Heaven? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by Deicide: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
This questions goes for both the muslims and the christian
Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by Flexherbal(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
When we get there , we will find out.
Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by dnoable08: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are u planning on contesting election in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by danvon(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Define equal right, do you mean class equality?
Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by Deicide: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
danvon:
Define equal right, do you mean class equality?
Base on how the religion take men to be above women and also treating some people more "special" than others eg saint?
Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by Deicide: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
dnoable08:
Are u planning on contesting election in heaven?
Just trying to make heaven to not be a boring place grin
Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by danvon(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deicide:
Base on how the religion take men to be above women and also treating some people more "special" than others eg saint?
I don't think the Bible supports those but not everyone is equal in terms of class, some people can work their way up to high places in heaven others e.g Lucifer and his angels can work their way down to qualify for the lowest places in hell, Jesus himself said "Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."
Matthew:11:11
Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by Deicide: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
danvon:
I don't think the Bible supports those but not everyone is equal in terms of class, some people can work their way up to high places in heaven others e.g Lucifer and his angels can work their way down to qualify for the lowest places in hell,
So basically you are saying not everyone is equal even in heaven? And again can you explain what this work is?
Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by danvon(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Deicide:

So basically you are saying not everyone is equal even in heaven? And again can you explain what this work is?
I think (me) that those who engage in soul winning will be higher than those believers who don't, and since Lucifer the brightest angel was sent out that means angels can get their ranks reduced, which means that other angels can occupy it
Re: Will Humans Have Equal Right In Heaven? by Deicide: 12:53pm On May 03, 2020
Are people gonna protest would they have freewill in heaven?

(1) (Reply)

* Beware Of Covetousness * / Prophet’s 2018 Prophecy On Jacob Zuma Comes To Pass / See The Reason The Nations Of The Earth Are Facing Big Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.