Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Good Evening Friends - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening Friends (792 Views)

Good Evening, Pls Help Me Confirm This Job Interview, Is It Legitimately / Good Evening Friends / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening Friends by Cebaz(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pls can someone tell me about deslog energy in port harcourt, I got a message from them for an interview in port harcourt and am in Lagos at the moment. it a good place to work and hope the pay is ok?is it worth attending than wasting my transport fare considering the high cost of traveling this days.Thank u guys as I await your responses.
Re: Good Evening Friends by Cebaz(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hmnnn guys pls help out with your responses
Re: Good Evening Friends by Tizzyreal: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Take advantage of this seminar that is starting from 11th Jan to 27th feb. This seminar is going to be a powerpack of hot information that is targeted to help you level up this year. This seminar is going to train you on how to;

A. Make money designing shirts, canvas, mugs, jugs, towels, etc online and sell them in dollars without the need of a website or design studio. All that is needed are just your sense of arts and creativity in designing shirts, bags, towels, etc for sale.

B. How to get atleast 10k and more unique, real and active traffic to your website or blog for free.

C. How to Advertise your business without paying ads fee or affliate fee. You set up a business platform for free and your business will be linked to buyers in need of your goods and services worldwide.

D. Most Chinese Schools are currently in high demand for English language Teachers worldwide, and the pay ranges from $1000-$2500 per month based on qualification, country and experience with free accommodation and work visa for 2 years. If you posses a degree or B.Ed, or diplima in English with atleast 2yrs teaching experience as an English teacher, then this seminar is for you.

To benefit from this training, just add me on WhatsApp with this number 08064671964. For the English teaching vacancy, the application will close on Feb 28. Do not miss this opportunity, join the seminar on time. Normally i charge N5,000 for this kind of seminars, but I'm giving it out from 11th jan to 27th feb at a token price of N2,000. Note, at any time you join, i will begin afresh with you till 27th feb
Re: Good Evening Friends by exotiqueify(f): 3:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Cebaz:
Pls can someone tell me about deslog energy in port harcourt, I got a message from them for an interview in port harcourt and am in Lagos at the moment. it a good place to work and hope the pay is ok?is it worth attending than wasting my transport fare considering the high cost of traveling this days.Thank u guys as I await your responses.

Sonature, epp a brother
Re: Good Evening Friends by SoNature(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2018
exotiqueify:

Sonature, epp a brother

Exotiqueify, please stop dragging me out on a public forum grin

For Cebaz, it's worth the effort, trust me.

But you must have a place to live in the state where your preferred branch is.

Also, you should think of convincing steps of adding value to the company beyond your position, not how to earn salaries every month as most Nigerians think grin

Finally, your salary expectations should be reasonable...make it below N120k

If you do contrary to any of these, well, you have failed before you even got started!

I hope this helps...

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Friends by exotiqueify(f): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
SoNature:

For Cebaz, it's worth the effort, trust me.

But you must have a place to live in the state where your preferred branch is.

Also, you should think of convincing steps of adding value to the company beyond your position, not how to earn salaries every month as most Nigerians think grin

If you do contrary to any of these, well, you have failed before you even got started!

I hope this helps...

Good luck

Drag u out ke? Lol....

Thank u for helping....

Always reliable.....
Re: Good Evening Friends by Cebaz(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2018
[]thank u.but getting an accommodation in ph with a take home of lesser than 120k is almost impossible

For Cebaz, it's worth the effort

I hope this helps...

Good luck
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2018 / A Nutritionist / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.