Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso (2626 Views)

Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by urboy1: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Below is an interpretation of what Sunusi said in Hausa language:

I am thanking Governor Ganduje and I want to assure our party men that from today the whistle of politics is blown on our in-house opposition. We met in Minjibir and dealt with them (Kwankwaso’s supporters); we met outside the emir’s palace during the Sallah celebration ( when Kwankwasiyya was attacked) and they tasted our wrath. Now their leader is coming and we will receive him at kwanar dangora or at Dakatsalle, you may be aware after the holy pilgrimage performed by Muslims the final act is the symbolic stoning of Satan, so you all should await official announcement of the day you will all be directed to stone the political Satan of Kano. We are not afraid of anybody; we will even take the battle to his (Kwankwaso’s) room. Finally, my counterparts, let’s work to destroy Kwankwaso, as you all know he is afraid of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuQ0fjgRG6E
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by madridguy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
tongue
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by LionDeLeo: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ugandans are now coming for the Abokii commissioner in support of the Abokii Kwankwaso.

Those people are just the most disgruntled creatures on earth. The hate in them is fast driving them to their final doom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
They should fight!!

They should kill themselves!!

The enemies have turned against themselves!!

Garba shehu will stone Buhari!!

Buhari will stone osunbande!!

Osunbande will stone daura!!

Daura will stone Aisha!!

Aisha will stone Lauretta!!

Lauretta will stone BMC (Buhari media cows)!!

Come 2019, APC' grave will be known as "unmarked grave"!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
frankyychiji:
They should fight!!

They should kill themselves!!

The enemies have turned against themselves!!

Garba shehu will stone Buhari!!

Buhari will stone osunbande!!

Osunbande will stone daura!!

Daura will stone Aisha!!

Aisha will stone Lauretta!!

Lauretta will stone BMC (Buhari media cows)!!

Come 2019, APC' grave will be known as "unmarked grave"!!
You have very serious daddy issues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
GoroTango:
You have very serious daddy issues
E pain am wella! Why not pick a stone and pelt one of your kind?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by MasterKim: 2:03am On Jan 11, 2018
frankyychiji:
E pain am wella! Why not pick a stone and pelt one of your kind?
What he's actually saying is that he wants to know if you were born in a baby factory or if it's one of the fulani herdsmen that brought cows to your village that, u know... Sampled your mommy

No be me talk am o, I just interpret am o shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by LionDeLeo: 4:13am On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

What he's actually saying is that he wants to know if you were born in a baby factory or if it's one of the fulani herdsmen that brought cows to your village that, u know... Sampled your mommy

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Supposed words from a leader.... and they all clamour in jubiliation.

When PEJ made such remarks, ICC, UN, Obama, Ecowas etc were called upon. All sorts of NGO's, Serap, Muric went protesting

God only you know why you made some of us Nigerians

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

Tell Gorotango, that the products of baby industries are on the streets of kano and environs, they also cluster around mosques and around septic tanks. Not hard to identify.

They look unkempt, cast out and used. They constitute 80% of the population of that region and are recruited by politicians to cause mayhem including the dullard in aso rock for just a bowl of tuwo and Mia Kuka without protein.

The fulani cowherders in my village are only interested in sampling their cows.

They are addicted to bestiality. It's their way of life. They produce cross-bred offsprings and some of them are actually on NL and I suspect the fool I'm quoting now is a product of bestiality.
Just a suspicion tho.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by MasterKim: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2018
frankyychiji:
Tell Gorotango, that the products of baby industries are on the streets of kano and environs, they also cluster around mosques and around septic tanks. Not hard to identify.

They look unkempt, cast out and used. They constitute 80% of the population of that region and are recruited by politicians to cause mayhem including the dullard in aso rock for just a bowl of tuwo and Mia Kuka without protein.

They are addicted to bestiality. It's their way of life. They produce cross-bred offsprings and some of them are actually on NL and I suspect the fool I'm quoting now is a product of bestiality.
Just a suspicion tho.
U too dey quick vex grin

simple tin wey u fit answer
Yes, aboki wire mama chidi and dem born me
Or
No, na baby factory dem born me!

U come dey vex dey pour foam for mouth grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Bede2u(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Ugandans are now coming for the Abokii commissioner in support of the Abokii Kwankwaso.

Those people are just the most disgruntled creatures on earth. The hate in them is fast driving them to their final doom.
No we are not going to support any of them tongue Does it pain u? Kill ya sef.

We pray that the two fools mutually destroy each other.

And no, we dont hate northerners, we just hate people whose backward brain tells them that oppressing and killing other ethnic groups is the only way they can advance their own ethnic group.

People who hate to be on their own because they depend on other ethnic groups to grow. Without southern Nigeria, the north will be worse than Niger republic

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Uyeye(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigeria is a secular state.... He is mixing religion with politics......
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

U too dey quick vex grin

Or

Are you actually crying but pretending to grin widely??
Y'know, I took time to put together that dangerous epistle. I know your day is already soured by reading it.
Stop pretending to be grinning cos e dey pain you wella! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Bede2u(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2018
frankyychiji:

Just a suspicion tho.
The guy kill u guy. See finishing. The thing go sha pain u cheesy Am so happy now grin Why u dey beg am to go easy on u? No be una start am? Backward goons
MasterKim:

U too dey quick vex grin

Or

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by MasterKim: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2018
frankyychiji:
Are you actually crying but pretending to grin widely??
Y'know, I took time to put together that dangerous epistle. I know your day is already soured by reading it.
Stop pretending to be grinning cos e dey pain you wella! cheesy

Bede2u:
The guy kill u guy. See finishing. The thing go sha pain u cheesy Am so happy now grin Why u dey beg am to go easy on u? No be una start am? Backward goons

Sukudis on d loose. grin
tell atiku if u see am, na fulani in be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

Sukudis on d loose. grin
E still dey pain am grin

Septic tank sniffers on the loose!! grin

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by LionDeLeo: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2018
Bede2u:

And no, we dont hate northerners, we just hate people whose backward brain tells them that oppressing and killing other ethnic groups is the only way they can advance their own ethnic group.

People who hate to be on their own because they depend on other ethnic groups to grow. Without southern Nigeria, the north will be worse than Niger republic
What are you doing in other parts of the country? Shouldn't you be in your place?
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by LionDeLeo: 6:55am On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

U too dey quick vex grin

Or

The emboldened is more likely the case. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Bede2u:
I be babe and that makes me even deadlier to BMC (Buhari media cows) grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by LionDeLeo: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

Sukudis on d loose. grin
But I understand Atiku will soon change from fulani to hoebi grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by EnEnPeecee: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2018
they should continue to stone their self for all I care. But they should not extend their madness to innocent ibos and Christians doing business in the state

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by RadicalTrump: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2018
frankyychiji:

Just a suspicion tho.
u re equally matched to Dos two idiots
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by frankyychiji(f): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2018
RadicalTrump:
u re equally matched to Dos two idiots
You are one of them. Pick a stone and pelt them.
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by 247TechBlog(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2018
One day, Nigerians will understand tht these politicians are only interested in enriching themselves, and they will vote with sense

They will still give off their children in marriage to each other smh

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Evablizin(f): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
shocked

Well the fight is between brothers in the same religion of peace and in the holy prilgrimage, muslims performs the final act which is the symbolic stoning of satan.
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Bede2u(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
LionDeLeo:

What are you doing in other parts of the country? Shouldn't you be in your place?
if u brothers in SE can also leave, we would leave ur region
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

U too dey quick vex grin

Or

Lol This is some funny shait man, but unlike you I will show mercy grin
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Omoluabi16(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
And kwankwansiya has his own supporters. Then this might lead
to a violent clash where people will die. I wish we played politics without bitterness and incitement.
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bede2u:

If we're gonna be worse off than you guys, what are 10 million of you doing in a 'worse off' region? I mean it don't make any sense
Re: VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso by Bede2u(m): 5:30am On Jan 12, 2018
GoroTango:
If we're gonna be worse off than you guys, what are 10 million of you doing in a 'worse off' region? I mean it don't make any sense
who was counting? Aboki statistic.. At least we come as doctors and traders...u guys troop to our region as shoe makers, suya sellers and okada riders...and as criminals

Aboki

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement / The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. / Buhari Will Not Renew Oil Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.