Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

See the Hottie Don Jazzy his crushing on in an unknown Location - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See the Hottie Don Jazzy his crushing on in an unknown Location (602 Views)

Rate My Pics. All Girls Are Crushing On Me. I Always Cover My Face. / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / An Unknown Human-faced Creature Seen In An Erosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See the Hottie Don Jazzy his crushing on in an unknown Location by Napsterworld(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2018
The Mavin Boss share this on his Instagram asking for anybody that know the location of the market.. Cause he feels like cooking by himself today wink wink

Cc. lalasticlala

Re: See the Hottie Don Jazzy his crushing on in an unknown Location by correctguy101(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Blood of Zachariah.....
I need know that market too. Zackly my specs. Just perfect for daddy... wink
See the principalities wey stand for her side sef...

1 Like

Re: See the Hottie Don Jazzy his crushing on in an unknown Location by FakoMaybach1: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2018
chai and pepper don finish for my house, edakun who knows that market?

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Date A Guy That Earns N100,000 Monthly – Nigerian Lady / Apart 4rm Garri,boiled Groundnut And Suya. Wat Else Nigs Test B4 buying / Naseni: Protest And Picketing Of Naseni Headquarters, Start 25th April, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.