Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Forex Trading Broker. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Broker. (705 Views)

Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal / If You Are Not Getting These From Your Forex Broker, Its Time To Port! / Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I've been on forex trading demo now for quite some time and I think I am ready to try with real money, but the problem is that, I can't seem to find a good broker, I really need your advice on a broker with tight spread and high security and most importantly good withdraw and debit process as a Nigerian.

Also i've heard that when trading on a demo brokers usually manipulate the market in your favour just to make you deposit real cash and that immediately you make a deposit, all your strategies will stop working and you lose your money at the end of the day.

TO ALL FOREX TRADERS WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE REAL MARKET FOR SOME TIME, HOW TRUE IS THIS?
Re: Forex Trading Broker. by milliman(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2018
then register with fortfs

https://trader.fortfs.com/registration?a14cdaf

tight spread
zero comission on deposit and withdrawal
fast execution
simply relaible
Re: Forex Trading Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
milliman:
then register with fortfs

https://trader.fortfs.com/registration?a14cdaf

tight spread
zero comission on deposit and withdrawal
fast execution
simply relaible

Thanks a lot

Also i've heard that when trading on a demo brokers usually manipulate the market in your favour just to make you deposit real cash and that immediately you make a deposit, all your strategies will stop working and you lose your money at the end of the day.

How true is this?
Re: Forex Trading Broker. by milliman(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2018
Thermodynamics:

Thanks a lot

How true is this?

That is actually false.. You cant compare demo trading with real trading in any form.. demo trading you aint trading with emotions but in real trading there is a little bit of emotions involved so they key is after testing out your strategy with a demo account and you are ready to make some huge money then move to real life trading...

So register with fortfs and start making that money I can give u signals on EURUSD thats all I trade
Re: Forex Trading Broker. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2018
milliman:

That is actually false.. You cant compare demo trading with real trading in any form.. demo trading you aint trading with emotions but in real trading there is a little bit of emotions involved so they key is after testing out your strategy with a demo account and you are ready to make some huge money then move to real life trading...

So register with fortfs and start making that money I can give u signals on EURUSD thats all I trade

okay, thanks
Re: Forex Trading Broker. by Ablither74: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Choosing a Forex broker is very important in Forex trading. As a newbie, you should do lot of research before start trading with any broker. A broker should be reliable, trusted and regulated. I have the account with https://www.amarkets.org/, It offers a wide range of financial instruments for online trading, including currencies, metals, commodities, stocks, bonds, as well as contracts for the difference in prices for world stock indices.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Grew 33% In 2012 / How To Become A Watermelon And Cucumber Millionaire Farmer In 3months / Our Investments In Lekki Free Zone’ll Earn Nigeria N8trn Annually – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.