Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Want To Learn Spss, Eviews And Stata In Ikorodu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Learn Spss, Eviews And Stata In Ikorodu (410 Views)

Learn SPSS & Advance Microsoft Excel / Get Trained On EVIEWS SPSS And STATA / STATA And Eviews Analytical Tools; Strong Appeal To Anyone With The Set-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Spss, Eviews And Stata In Ikorodu by Moneyfem: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Please, if you are an expert in statistical packages such as spss, eviews, and stata; and you live in or near Ikorodu, you are needed. I want to learn.
Re: I Want To Learn Spss, Eviews And Stata In Ikorodu by efficiencie(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Moneyfem:
Please, if you are an expert in statistical packages such as spss, eviews, and stata; and you live in or near Ikorodu, you are needed. I want to learn.

I teach Stata for data management, data visualization, unit root testing, VAR, SVAR, SVEC, simulations, forecasting and other econometric model estimation using do files only). I would rather use an online conference platform like google meet than meet up in person. Normally I would assume you already have a PC with Stata and/or Eviews installed on it and the cost of the training could be shared between the cost of your internet access, my internet access and the fee for the training.

Send a mail to my email address in my signature below if you are still interested.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Poly Graduate Says She’s Proud Of Her School / Knocks, Kudos For Corporal Punishment After Leaked School Video / Project Topics For Final Year Student | Download Complete Project ( Chapter 1-5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.