Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,781 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria (884 Views)

Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu / Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / IPOB Women Disrupt 'Handshake Across The Niger' Summit In Enugu. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by tochukwuifediba: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Handshake Across the Niger: New game plan in Nigeria

Today’s meeting of Yoruba and Igbo socio-political leaders framed as Handshake Across the Niger is bound to review and possibly upset the traditional pattern of political power arrangement that has kept the Igbo and Yoruba taking turns to form partnerships with the Hausa-Fulani in the North.

Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by spinna: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Unity of Yoruba n Ibo is the fear of Hausa

Unity of Yoruba Ibo and Hausa is the fear of United Kingdom n America

Unity of Black men is the fear of the Whole World

Afrika Unite for better life

1 Like

Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Things are definitely not going to follow the norm 2019, the only problem is that it's still the same people aligning.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Awo and Zik tried to work together before Zik decided to become the figure head in Northern government of Balewa. Why cant we try and do same in 2019. Soludu/Fola Adeola
Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2018
spinna:
Unity of Yoruba n Ibo is the fear of Hausa

Unity of Yoruba Ibo and Hausa is the fear of United Kingdom n America

Unity of Black men is the fear of the Whole World

Afrika Unite for better life
we igbos can never have anything to do with the west.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by Lipscomb(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2018
grin babe how are you doing?I want to insult you before but thanks God I never do. I checked your profile now and your PIC catch my eye will you be my lover? undecided email me :' but note I'm proudly Yoruba guy (
loveth361:

Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by Guestlander: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2018
loveth361:

Not true, the oha soup diplomacy is alive and kicking. Soon, you too will be feeding some Yoruba boy with oha soup.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by Guestlander: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin babe how are you doing?I want to insult you before but thanks God I never do. I checked your profile now and your PIC catch my eye will you be my lover? undecided email me :' but note I'm proudly Yoruba guy (

Perhaps she will be feeding you with oha soup soon.
Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2018
loveth361:
girl stop been dumb,IBO's have nothing to do with the west,yet you are living in Lagos state, can you now see how dumb you are?

And speak for only yourself, no one made you the spokesperson for ibos..
Re: Handshake Across The Niger: New Game Plan In Nigeria by Lipscomb(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Which one is oha soup? Hope not the one precious cooked for fani? I don't want that oooo
Guestlander:

Perhaps she will be feeding you with oha soup soon.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Election Into Public Office In Nigeria / Buhari Didn’t Promise Rosy Change – APC, Endorses President For Second Term / Chief Felix Idiga (jafac) Meets Gov. Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.