Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. (8762 Views)

With N-power There Is No Discrimination. / With N-power Build, We Are Building A Skilled Workforce Of Properly Trained / N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by AvailableCofOLa(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Let's see where this leads us to...
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by npowerng: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Geedhey:

God bless u for this question... I was wondering maybe they forgot such segment was on their portal since 2016 no information. Yet they have had 2 batches of other segements

We did not forget sir.

We are still working on it, Communication would be made available soon.
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by npowerng: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
ekiyor3:

Hello, I didnt get a text in the first stage but i was called to come do my verification of which i did, now that they sent another text for update i still didnt get a text, probably there is a problem for the team sending text message to my line. please what do i do about this issue because i dont have the password? i am in Lagos Eti-Osa LGA
Thanks in anticipation.

Kindly contact this number sir 08188887932 .

1 Like

Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by npowerng: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Greetings @ Npower team you guys are doing a great job.

Pls I want to ask about speedstar device what is really holding those device 4rm circulating. Thanks

When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by Geedhey(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
npowerng:

We did not forget sir.

We are still working on it, Communication would be made available soon.
I hope u do... thanks in anticipation
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by wabbyland(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
what's Npower abt? do u teach fashion designs?
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by felly2015: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
npowerng:

Same number you posted on Facebook and many complained of the number switched off ever since it was posted.You are here posting same number just to cover up for the ineptitude on the part of npower team handling the process of selection and sending text to successful applicants. What a country,deceit everywhere.
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by npowerng: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Geedhey:

I hope u do... thanks in anticipation

You are welcome sir.
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by ekiyor3: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
npowerng:

the number is not connecting
they said the number has been bared from receiving calls

please give me a new solution.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by npowerng: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
ekiyor3:

the number is not connecting
they said the number has been bared from receiving calls

please give me a new solution.
Thanks in anticipation

Okay sir, You can send your complain to support@npvn.desk-mail.com Or Kindly ask your question here.
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by ekiyor3: 12:39am On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=64641797]
Okay sir, You can send your complain to support@npvn.desk-mail.com Or Kindly ask your question here. [his /quote]

this is my Question. Good Sir, I didnt get a text in the first stage but i was called to come do my verification of which i did, now that they sent another text for update i still didnt get a text, probably there is a problem for the team sending text message to my line. please what do i do about this issue because i dont have the password for me to login to my NPower Build account to update it? i am in Lagos Eti-Osa LGA
Thanks in anticipation
Re: With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. by TrendedNG(f): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Trended! is one of Africa's Most Trusted Source of Pop Culture. ❤️ Visit now us now for latest new and entertainment in Nigeria! - http://www.trended.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sabmiller PLC Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / No Icpc Recruitment Ongoing @ The Moment / Premium Vacancies For Nairaland Job Seekers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.