Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her (37820 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Guyman02: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
oshe11:
U forgave im bkos he is RICH BA
Poor man
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
This should be an eye opener to those guys that date and marry single mothers.

After you are drained financially, emotionally, intellectually you will be dumped when the real father shows up

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by reality17(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Divay22:
My forgiveness spirit is not yet old enough.

Wait until u get offer of 30billion then u go even forgive ur village ppl wey steal ur destiny

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Amberon11: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
What is hypocrisy about a lady forgiving her father?
Is it your forgiveness?
Newpride:
Hypocrisy at its peak, social media forgiveness, arrant nonsense. Anyway it's good to forgive sha.

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Humblestar2002: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
The heart stops being heavy after forgiving, its good to forgive especially your family.

Family is everything.
That's beautiful
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Newpride(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
What is hypocrisy about a lady forgiving her father?
Is it your forgiveness?

Why can't u just comment ur own jejely without quoting me, ........ be careful oooo for this 2018
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Humblestar2002: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
That's beautiful.
[/quote]
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by sharpwriter(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
favourmic:
my friend is asking me if I have a thunder that am not using,i said bros who you wan kill?,he said his girlfriend just sent him happy new year today 10th of January because the Malaysian guys have gone back grin grin grin
Wetin people dey go do for that Malay set... I'm interested wink
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by akpamfet: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Am yet to mine....am not planning to anytime soon28+

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by meritorious: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Forgiveness is divine. Congrats girl!

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by surenaijablog: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
[url="https://surenaija.com.ng/"]Mp3 Downoads[[/url] Lol, forgive ness is divine
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by bionixs: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-_C0WzeWNCgk/WlZ6HSTr5VI/AAAAAAAEHTk/3CVPxFUKtTgacw7tDUMoxkl1I3YEogSWACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
A father and daughter have reunited after 27 years of estrangement and the daughter took to Twitter to explain why she forgave him.

She said listening to her pastor preach about forgiveness made her heart soften towards her absentee dad.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-MAhTypeGsWQ/WlZ68DSNovI/AAAAAAAEHTo/lMmKJoKsFy4k1zTQCrDt1_IIgZX_KafMwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Thank God it wasnt a FREEZ she listened to but a PASTOR
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Daeylar(f): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
He doesn't deserve forgiveness, he deserves to be thrown into the dustbin.
But it's her life and as long as she is happy.

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice, she has done well.
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by iamrealdeji(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:
nice one. father and daugter get reunited.the step father that brought her up is not even mentioned.he has done his job of being a father figure and an ATM.once the child has matured he is no longer needed. the real father re-enters the young adult's life and asumes charge.
will the loser guys dating single mothers learn the leason?
i dont know
that's why its not advisable for any guy to marry a single mother. you become a stepfather aka ATM and after they reunite,you get kicked out of the scene.

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by EmekaBlue(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
If u like don't forgive him... Ur biz
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Daeylar:
Rubbish....how many wrongs have u done and have been forgiven

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by MAAP: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
SIaye:
Must she post it online
You dont. like because Its not sad news.
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Tozara(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Daeylar:
Haha. You mean like a dirty nylon bag? shocked

lol grin grin grin
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Teeboi56: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
End time child
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by SIaye: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by SIaye: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
MAAP:
You dont. like because Its not sad news.

Lmao. So you are indirectly calling me a sadist
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by wildchild02: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Inner peace

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Daeylar(f): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Rubbish....how many wrongs have u done and have been forgiven

After 27 years?,
Nah. I don't play those games.
A good 27 years he abandoned his child. There is no excuse, absolutely no excuse to abandon your child in the first place.
But to do so for 27 years? Nah. Straight to the trash. He knew better.

Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:
nice one. father and daugter get reunited.the step father that brought her up is not even mentioned.he has done his job of being a father figure and an ATM.once the child has matured he is no longer needed. the real father re-enters the young adult's life and asumes charge.
will the loser guys dating single mothers learn the leason?
i dont know
na america not nigeria. D mum was prob a single mum
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by ubunja(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
na america not nigeria. D mum was prob a single mum
fair point.
but you have to admit along the line her mama probably dated guys who also contributed here and there to the gal's upbringing.
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by Daeylar(f): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tozara:
Haha. You mean like a dirty nylon bag? shocked

lol grin grin grin

Lol, I don't know, but I wouldn't look twice if it was me. But she can forgive if it makes her happy.
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by godofuck231: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-_C0WzeWNCgk/WlZ6HSTr5VI/AAAAAAAEHTk/3CVPxFUKtTgacw7tDUMoxkl1I3YEogSWACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
A father and daughter have reunited after 27 years of estrangement and the daughter took to Twitter to explain why she forgave him.

She said listening to her pastor preach about forgiveness made her heart soften towards her absentee dad.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-MAhTypeGsWQ/WlZ68DSNovI/AAAAAAAEHTo/lMmKJoKsFy4k1zTQCrDt1_IIgZX_KafMwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

No be e fault someone tried to tie his destiny with pregnancy jor, lol
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by EmekaBlue(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Daeylar:

After 27 years?,
Nah. I don't play those games.
A good 27 years he abandoned his child. There is no excuse, absolutely no excuse to abandon your child in the first place.
But to do so for 27 years? Nah. Straight to the trash. He knew better.
After 27yrs for her to accept his plead or do u think he just asked for her forgiveness d day her pastor preached? undecided
Re: Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her by toprealman: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ad long as it doesn't lead to another storyline tomorrow..... lady who reunites with dad after 27yrs is pregnant for HIM!!!

IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress