Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Glo must improve their services for the sake of Nigerian webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Glo must improve their services for the sake of Nigerian webmasters (675 Views)

Who Knows Where Cloudapi.ng Is Getting Their Services From? / Speedyconnect & Their Services / SEO Tips Bloggers Can Use To Improve Their Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo must improve their services for the sake of Nigerian webmasters by Youngem20: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Mtcheeewww... It turns out GLO Cannot open some important websites in Nigeria. Later they will say we should patronize Nigerian Made. All over Nigeria, my blog is inaccessible by majority of my fans that have opted to use GLO network because they offer comparably cheaper data plans to MTN.
Re: Glo must improve their services for the sake of Nigerian webmasters by Finstar: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2018
I'm yet to get a hang of what you're saying. You mean one has to buy an .NG domain extension before his site can be accessed by Nigerians? This my first time of hearing this.
Re: Glo must improve their services for the sake of Nigerian webmasters by Youngem20: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2018
It's a nationwide Glo FIASCO. sorry to get y'all alerted

(1) (Reply)

The Geekiest April Fool's Web Prank Of All Time! / How Do I Get More Viewers In My Blog / How To Accept All Friend Requests (or Reject) At Once On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.