Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response (586 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by Barcanister(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Daddy Freez is working hard to set people free from false christain Doctrines.. You can't be praying for properity without working and expect God to Bless you... Stop been deceived.

Why is it that is here in Nigeria and some African countries that offering and tithing will make you rich.. ??

So sad DAT I fell for these but since I discovered how Gods blessing works, I still go to church, I stopped paying tithe, i support the less privilege and my business keeps booming.. Glory to God for this insight of blessing the needy its a very big relief and joy to my soul.

Save Nigeria out of poverty, convert ur tithe to helping the needy and see how God will reward and Nigeria poverty rate drops..

Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by Barcanister(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018
True true

Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by ouzo1(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Please how much is that wrist watch??
Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by Agadsman(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2018
some fans sef.

this daddy freeze always looking for any slight chance to show his wrist watches and hairy hands.
Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by iamJ(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2018
he should have just ignored the guy, i ignore poor people since 2018 began, if i didnt reply ur mention get the memo

no carry ur diseased life rub me biko

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by Barcanister(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Agadsman:
some fans sef.

this daddy freeze always looking for any slight chance to show his wrist watches and hairy hands.

I am not a fan of daddy Freez, I am a Christian whose eyes has been opened to what Christ preaches.. Not falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by sirBLUNT: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
some fans sef that wrist watch alone can change the destiny of fan forever #freethesheeples
Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by Hysaac(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2018
The guy must be a seamster.. He trying to advertise his business undecided
Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by Agadsman(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Barcanister:

I am not a fan of daddy Freez, I am a Christian whose eyes has been opened to what Christ preaches.. Not falsehood

me too bro. my eyes have been opened long before daddy freeze started this... some times one need to go make research on his own apart from the general knowledge that has been imparted on him/her from birth.
Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by gabinogem(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Ignoramus folks & their religious bigotry undecided
Re: Instagram Follower To Daddy Freez "You Don't Worth $10k" See Freez Response by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Hey God! Baba freeze abeg naa.

(1) (Reply)

"My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says / Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies / Funky Mallam Remarries 3 Years After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.