Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,515 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Beauty Is Not Everything - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beauty Is Not Everything (556 Views)

Nigerians React To What A Lady Posted - My Beauty Is Not For Stingy People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Is Not Everything by SHOLAAMAZING008(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2018
She walked into the banking hall, with her pointed shoes announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.

She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.

The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.

And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy that was waving frantically at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.

She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.

About five guys offered her their pens but she took mine, maybe because I was closer to her.

After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.

I was sweating like a pregnant fish and huffing and puffing like a Monitor lizard.

She whispered, "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"

I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.

She had written, 'Tarty Tausan'!

������
BEAUTY IS NOT EVERYTHING.

*AMAZING* ✌�

(1) (Reply)

How We Got 1 Millions On Youtube In Few Days / Post Some Awkward Moments U've Had / Human Head Found In A Coffin In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.