Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert (63934 Views)

Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid / Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
you might become an entertainer and make no dime.......you cannot run away from destiny.....if GOD has destined you to be an accountant then you will succeed in it...not every entertainer is successful and not every accountant is successful....black face is an entertainer but money no dey.....

Like Black Face of Plantainshun Boiz
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by guji12(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well it's true tho... Wizkid was give 45M on CAF awards for just how many minutes.. ENTERTAINMENT
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
princealexndre:
that's his profits he is talking about not the shows profit
leave him let him continue to bad belle the money made
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:
he could have made 500m but the amount that went into His pocket might up be more than 100m. that's show biz for you, after settling the organizers, sponsors, dancers and others you'll be surprised at what's left for you that hosted the show. the show might no be his, another person may have secretly funded it using Davido as an headliner.

Sir, 100M Naira is a lot of money. I repeat 100M Naira is a lot. Even when you convert it to Dollars. It's still a lot.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Ghnaija(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
What about the artist who performed at his show, was it on friendship or he paid them sad

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:
I spent years in school learning how to balance an account.

Learning how to become chartered. Here i am earning less then 200k in a month

Then some guy will just sing "Shukura kilo ko so oh... Shuku shaker Aya shoe maker" and he earns 5 years of my life in a month?

I will curse my pastor if he asks me to join the choir one more time. Abeg who get Mastercraft number? angry
Such is life bruh
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:
500m is a tip but I can bet my right balls with all these ur mouthy and lengthy analysis that U Ali baba don't have up to that amount.
where did Alibaba claim that he has up to that amount? undecided
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by WONDERS001(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:
500m is a tip but I can bet my right balls with all these ur mouthy and lengthy analysis that U Ali baba don't have up to that amount.

GUY, DID U EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ?

HE DID NOT SAY HE MADE ALL THAT MONEY.
ALIBABA IS ONLY GIVING AN ANALYSIS OF A SURVEY THEY CARRIED OUT.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by dsocioemmy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is a raw insight to show biz....

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by bigtt76(f): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Very true! Ali Baba did not say N500M could be the guy's profit rather the turnover.

Threebear:

Bro, if you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by EazyMoh(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
well me i have seen some sold out shows in nigeria whereby they had 1oo units of tables and each table is for five people each and the table cost 1million naira.......that is 100million naira pure profit,i have not added sponsorship oooo,endorsement oooo,regular ticket oooo,advert placement oooooo,brand promotion ooo.....forget it there is money in showbiz.......
Madam take am easy now. That's 200k per ticket.
It ain't possible.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Newpride(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
GUY, DID U EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT U READ?

HE DID NOT SAY HE MADE ALL THAT MONEY.
ALIBABA IS ONLY GIVING AN ANALYSIS OF A SURVEY THEY CARRIED OUT.

It shows u lack basic sense to read and comprehend if u can't deduce what Ali baba meant
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by crazymommy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
EazyMoh:

Madam take am easy now. That's 200k per ticket.
It ain't possible.
what is this one saying,how much do you think they sell tables on shows currentlyeven ay live show he sells his table for 1million...go and do your research well...
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Newpride(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
where did Alibaba claim that he has up to that amount?

Do u expect him to have that written directly. Try to comprehend when u read
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by tobtap: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

Then some guy will just sing "Shukura kilo ko so oh... Shuku shaker Aya shoe maker" and he earns 5 years of my life in a month?

I will curse my pastor if he asks me to join the choir one more time. Abeg who get Mastercraft number? angry
Lmao....lolzzz
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Abhiolar(f): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
exactly.....add airforce1 too.... grin grin
What About Konga And Wired MC Who Sang With X-project Those Day
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by EazyMoh(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
what is this one saying,how much do you think they sell tables on shows currentlyeven ay live show he sells his table for 1million...go and do your research well...
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Constantiney: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
you might become an entertainer and make no dime.......you cannot run away from destiny.....if GOD has destined you to be an accountant then you will succeed in it...not every entertainer is successful and not every accountant is successful....black face is an entertainer but money no dey.....
What's with you Africans and things like God and destiny?
You can be whatever you choose to be.
Must God be responsible for everything you do?
Smh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by kenex4ever(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

I will curse my pastor if he asks me to join the choir one more time. Abeg who get Mastercrafgt number? angry
going by your less than 2hk per month salary, then he made about 50years of your life's salary in one night.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by ogbiwa: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
That line of thought up there, is exactly what seperates the rich from the poor. A "poor" man's response would have probably been to call out Davido for lying and bragging and in the process initiate a twitter war of words with the singer, as is the norm these days. Obviously because he/she doesn't have access to knowledge that can create such a response.
I make an even renewed commitment to upgrade my thinking the more. For As a man THINKETH, so is he. That biblical truth can never be changed. Think and grow rich people!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Sinof(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:
Good Morning! Seems U've Been Sleeping. Do U Even Know Who Ali Baba Is?
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by surenaijablog: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
David Money don long pass some jobbermen salary
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Newpride(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good Morning! Seems U've Been Sleeping. Do U Even Know Who Ali Baba Is

Oga Ade u don't him more than I do.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by zinaunreal(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

making less than 200k lol. Abeg still downscale the hype. It might be less that 150k
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by sodiqapril(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
cruchenutii:

Sir, 100M Naira is a lot of money. I repeat 100M Naira is a lot. Even when you convert it to Dollars. It's still a lot.
I know, I was just trying to emphasize on how show biz works
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by robotix: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
princealexndre:
You are wrong. He didn't give specifics, I am sure some people on nairaland attended that show. With basic mathematics, we can get the amount charged per persons and per VIP table. Then we can tailor it down to know the amount people that attended the show. With this, I am sure we will arrive at a good figure.Again, Davido was not specific, so don't make words he never said.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Xisnin(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
TRed:

5yrs? don't be shy bro, the guy made 208.33years of your life in one night grin grin grin

How many years of your life did he make in one night? grin grin grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Millz404(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
princealexndre:
Yeah, profit but Gross profit
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by netmillionaires(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
I realize that you all don't understand his writeup. He isn't talking about Davido and his #500m. He wrote SOME GUYS meaning some entertainers some of whom earn between #10m-#50m monthly while he earns just #200k.
Coldplay007:

Not 5 years.. you make 2.4M in a year... so 500m will be 208.33 years..

208 years and 4 months.. grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by tyup(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

lol your reward is in heaven now grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Airforce1:

You're just a crazy mommy
Everything about you reeks of craziness
Infact , You're crazy.
Are you OK e pain am grin grin. grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by afamaustin(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
And am sitting here designing a duplex for 7days with 150k.God help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him / Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.