Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

PHOTOS: Burn Survivor Shares Inspiring Story As She Recovers From Accident - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTOS: Burn Survivor Shares Inspiring Story As She Recovers From Accident (400 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Burn Survivor Shares Inspiring Story As She Recovers From Accident by CeoNewshelm(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
A young lady identified as Fareedah Obadaki who was involved in a gas explosion has shared her recovery story after a terrible accident. The accident reportedly happened while she was baking a wedding cake. The burn survivor narrated that the terrible accident occurred two days after she wrote her final papers as an undergraduate student of law in the University of Abuja. She said the gas explosion left her with serious burns. Obadaki further noted that she would not have been able to share her story three months after the terrible incident without the prayers and well wishes of Nigerians who shared her story.

Newshelm Nigeria came across the story after she shared her story on Instagram. Obadaki, who thanked God for what she survived and everyone who prayed for her. The lady also wished herself a happy birthday as she shared her story.

"Where do I begin my praise from? Tell me there is no God,and I would show you my testimony. It's Almost 3months after the incidence that almost took my life. I had just written my final papers as an undergraduate of law, university of Abuja and barely 2days after, I was involved in a gas explosions accident while baking a wedding cake. I could have been dead and gone or probably even still on my sick bed,but am alive today as a result of all the prayers I had received, indeed God is merciful. To every single blog who took time to involve in the #prayforfareedahobadaki am grateful beyond words. And to all the followers of @lindaikejiblog thanks so much d all the prayers. Grateful heart. Happy birthday to me.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-burn-survivor-shares-inspiring.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Burn Survivor Shares Inspiring Story As She Recovers From Accident by eezeribe(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
A minute can change indeed;but tomorrow is never a promise...
'we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator'....
Thank God for her life...
Re: PHOTOS: Burn Survivor Shares Inspiring Story As She Recovers From Accident by Flexherbal(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thank God for her life!

We are happy for her !!

(1) (Reply)

10 Bizarre Facts About Farting / 9 Incredible Canola Oil Benefits / Best Bed Bug Treatment Companies In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.