Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ebuehi Demands Pay Rise To Extend ADO Den Haag Stay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ebuehi Demands Pay Rise To Extend ADO Den Haag Stay (428 Views)

Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Tyronne Ebuehi Biography, Age & Lifestyle / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebuehi Demands Pay Rise To Extend ADO Den Haag Stay by solbase10(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nigeria defender, Tyronne Ebuehi, is keen to extend his stay at Dutch outfit ADO Den Haag, but insists the club must show desire to keep him by offering him what he rightly deserves, reports [url]Completesportsnigeria.com[/url] (CSN).

Ebuehi who has been capped twice by Nigeria is in the final six months of his contract at the club, and both parties are in talks over a new deal.

The right-back has also been linked with a move to English championship club Norwich City and Portuguese outfit Benfica.

”I do not think the offer I received is very great. I need the club to appreciate me more,” Ebuehi told Omroepwest.nl at the club’s training base in Belek

“I’m enjoying myself here and I do not want to leave. I still learn every day, am happy with the players and trainers and if I can sign here, I would really like to do that. But I am also just honest. I do not think the offer I received is very good.”

The 21-year-old also debunked speculations he has signed a pre-contract with Norwich City and that he attended the club’s Emirates FA Cup clash against Chelsea last Saturday.

“The most important thing now is the training camp. Of course I see messages on social media, so I cannot say that I do not care about it at all,” Ebuehi stated.

“I think some rumours are pretty funny. Maybe I signed the contract in my sleep.”
Ebuehi further stated that he was not motivated by money as he seek to sort out his future.

“I am not someone who now plays football for money. That is something that comes later. The most important thing for me is my development. I have to be better and I want to achieve the highest possible level,” he admitted.

“At the end of my career, I want to say that I have made the most of it, but as I said before, the rating can be better for someone who has played so many matches. ”

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/ebuehi-demands-pay-rise-extend-ado-den-haag-stay/

(1) (Reply)

Awoniyi Nets 7th League Goal In Mouscron Defeat; Ideye, Success Lose Again With / 109 Champions League Quarter Finalists Threatened By FIFA Virus / Transfer Report: Barcelona Set To Hold With Antoine Griezmann This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.