Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) (32171 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by AutoReportNG: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
davillian:

So you saying if I purchase buses and negotiate with school authority they won't allow me operate?

This is what I mean, the senate under student affairs I hope I got the dept correct gives approval for buses, cabs anything to be run in that campus. So even if you have all the buses in Nigeria, if they are not satisfied with your intake or your proposal, its bye bye. A firm once came around 2013 or also but I was told they left.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
This fuel scarcity thing is just annoying, no more going out unnecessarily.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by davillian(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:

This is what I mean, the student gives approval for buses, cabs anything to be run in that campus. So even if you have all the buses in Nigeria, if they are not satisfied with your intake or your proposal, its bye bye. A firm once came around 2013 or also but I was told they left.

Ooh I see let them enjoy their trucks then.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by AutoReportNG: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
davillian:

Ooh I see let them enjoy their trucks then.

The Senate I mean... Forgive my errors
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari is an anti-christ and Apc is an occultic?
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by davillian(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:

The Senate I mean... Forgive my errors
Ok, then ball is on the student court.
It's either the school provide means transport or they allow private individual run transport in the school.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by emuyi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
omenekennedy:
useless ilorin. Kwara state is the most foolish state that I have ever been to.
bros have you ever been to lokoja kogi state? No i guess

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Muckross1122:
A hundred plus unilorin students was seen rushing into the back of a trailer meant for carrying bulky goods, in order for them to leave campus due to the unavailability of public transport caused by the fuel scarcity around the country.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWEZ9IhOW9k

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/trailer-conveys-over-100-unilorin.html

This is the biggest problem of this school
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by buffalowings: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nice script played out by UNIILORIN students.

China youths are busy developing technologies that would improve the world, our youths are busy playing scripts just to get cheap attention.

I think say anybody we type with blue font always get small sense

But you you be exception

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by TundeHashim(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
TheHistorian:
Better by RAG.

if you're an alumnus...I'm cool with that but it not...I won't take that from u...please NEVER disrespect my alumni

That school is worth_____ for.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by johnp2(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
this is not all about fuel scarcity, is a normal thing for student that stay far from the school campus...
I did this about four years ago in kogi state too
we will beg dangote truck coming from Obajana to carry us...
if one truck refuse all the students will stand on the road and they must stop..
student like free things no matter how dangerous it is...
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by TOMMYS: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
johnp2:
this is not all about fuel scarcity, is a normal thing for student that stay far from the school campus...
I did this about four years ago in kogi state too
we will beg dangote truck coming from Obajana to carry us...
if one truck refuse all the students will stand on the road and they must stop..
student like free things no matter how dangerous it is...
so you think say unilorin students local like you. Malo
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by dhabrite(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

China youths are busy developing technologies that would improve the world, our youths are busy playing scripts just to get cheap attention.

Hey just shut up, you don't know shit. So how much are you gonna get for the likes? Tell me

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Bsingle(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
This naija sha same thing to lautech students about 3weeks ago.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by dhabrite(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kobicove:

It appears the location of the school is very remote therefore not viable for transport business by private investors undecided

I just dey laff you. Well you don't know shit, your just running your mouth seeking for some cheap likes.

This your case just weak me.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Its not fuel scarcity OP, thats how Unilorin operates. Student queue for cabs, buses virtually all day. Unilorin needs to invest more transportation and buses. Unilorin has been battling with this issue of scarity of buses of God knows when. I hope the senate and the school authority defeat this soon.
but this is fuel scarcity bro. I went to Unilorin and used to queue for cab too but this is fuel scarcity. nothing of this nature picks students up if there is no scarcity of fuel
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by donefezy: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

if you don't know shit, why not shut the hell up? Why not get yourself into unilorin and see for yourself. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by bleskid: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
grin

This is funny and fun.
Thank God trailer is even available to carry them.
naija no day carry last ooo
cheesy
Evablizin:
grin

This is funny and fun.
Thank God trailer is even available to carry them.
naija no day carry last ooo

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by tsnsamuel(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Before you spit out whatever you have in mind, try to understand what led up to that situation. This is no ploy to get cheap publicity, it's what unilorite go through every year. So next time before you talk,......

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by debolayinka(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Next time you see any news about Unilorin, just shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say!
Got that?
Now get out!

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by debolayinka(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamrealdeji:
but this is fuel scarcity bro. I went to Unilorin and used to queue for cab too but this is fuel scarcity. nothing of this nature picks students up if there is no scarcity of fuel

Fellow Alumnus of the Better By Far institution.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by beautyandbrains1: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Better throw your phone away if you have nothing meaningful to do with it... As a UNILORIN student, I know what I go through everyday due to fuel scarcity in Ilorin...
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lolz, just made me to remember those days when i use to enter Julius Berger truck going back home from primary school, after they have selected the students they want to pick up.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by tintall(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Script bawo, you think say na movie abi... Come unilorin come see
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by mywells: 1:04am On Jan 12, 2018
If you have been to any University in Europe and compared to this,just like someone going to Europe through Lybia desert and at the end all sort of calamity would befall the person.if you study anything and jump into this truck definitely you'll forgot what you've been taught.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by olalekan9320(m): 1:51am On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

some people will see just sit down in the corner of their room and type rubbish. It's real, I was even in it
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by bayulala94(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2018
haaa at last this news finally got here, its embarrassing make my school find sumtin do for diz kind issue
is not easy going for 8 o'clock class and coming back at 6p.m is bad lyk mofedaku
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Kamelot77(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Its not fuel scarcity OP, thats how Unilorin operates. Student queue for cabs, buses virtually all day. Unilorin needs to invest more transportation and buses. Unilorin has been battling with this issue of scarity of buses of God knows when. I hope the senate and the school authority defeat this soon.
it's because of d fuel scarcity, we queue normal day bt it as bcom abnormal COs of d fuel, if u c all d means we take to leave SCh, u go pity us
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by johnp2(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2018
TOMMYS:
so you think say unilorin students local like you. Malo

this is where your problem start from....
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2018
TundeHashim:

if you're an alumnus...I'm cool with that but it not...I won't take that from u...please NEVER disrespect my alumni

That school is worth_____ for.
bro it been a while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of ABU Zaria 8 Months Before Its Commissioning In 1962 / Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.