Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,553 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) (5070 Views)

RRS Patrols Lagos With Power Bikes (Photos) / Lagos State Government Donates Power-Bikes, World Class Equipment To LRU Unit / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by ivandragon: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
top performance BMW power bike (general market models) go for between $26,000 to $38,000 depending on model, accessories & customisation...

at N306, that's about N8m to N12m on each bike & N16m to N24m for two...

for the son of a president, sitting or former, that should be affordable, even if it can be termed extravagant...

however, when the past opinions of pmb's rabid dogs who take delight in branding everyone not in APC as corrupt (even those who have reached the peaks of their careers in private organizations), it is questionable how a young man who has no obvious means of a decent livelihood can splurge N24m on bikes just for fun...

one can only imagine the other properties such a person would have hidden...
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by naijaboy756: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You that is "mentally stable and non-irritating", also a very "useful citizen", may I see the evidence that the said amount was spent on the bike?

I thought some organisms were asking for pictorial evidence from the police yesterday to back its official statement on explosives found with shites.

Pls, if your brain can't process this, just stay off my mention with junks.
stop been a nuisance on Nairaland,,, u are becoming irritating
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by LionDeLeo: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
naijaboy756:
stop been a nuisance on Nairaland,,, u are becoming irritating
Tell me what can be more of a nuisance. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by dignity33: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Despite all these, they will believe it as long as it is against Buhari.

Same organisms want police to come knocking on their doors with explosives discovered in the possession of protesting shites before they agree with the police official statement.

How these species of "human creation" cope with such self contradictions is one of the unbelievable wonders of this world.

Very disgusting things ever liveth on the green
BMC member planet, honestly
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Justiceleague1: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
LionDeLeo:

See this

DIAGONISED mentalgrin
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by naijaboy756: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Just get lost already
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by naijaboy756: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Justiceleague1:

See this

DIAGONISED mentalgrin
dont mind the useless being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
ivandragon:
top performance BMW power bike (general market models) go for between $26,000 to $38,000 depending on model, accessories & customisation...

at N306, that's about N8m to N12m on each bike & N16m to N24m for two...

for the son of a president, sitting or former, that should be affordable, even if it can be termed extravagant...

however, when the past opinions of pmb's rabid dogs who take delight in branding everyone not in APC as corrupt (even those who have reached the peaks of their careers in private organizations), it is questionable how a young man who has no obvious means of a decent livelihood can splurge N24m on bikes just for fun...

one can only imagine the other properties such a person would have hidden...
pls what's the the exact make of Yusuf's power bike?
Could you oblige us with some pics of the crashed bike?
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by ivandragon: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
pls what's the the exact make of Yusuf's power bike?
Could you oblige us with some pics of the crashed bike?

seems you are the one 'assigned' to me this weekend...

well, read my comment again & hopefully you would gain a better understanding...
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
ivandragon:

seems you are the one 'assigned' to me this weekend...
Delusion of grandeur spotted here
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by ivandragon: 4:25am On Jan 13, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Delusion of grandeur spotted here

lol...

then take a long walk off a short pier...
Re: PMB Shocked After Finding Out Yusuf Spent N114m On Power Bikes (details) by Annie939(f): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2018
don't mind buhari he knows all this things as usual what do you expect him to say nothing than to pretend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates Publicly Rebukes Nigeria's Leaders News Featured On CNN. / Signs Emerge Of Ambode's Next Move / GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.