Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot (36541 Views)

Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Leonbonapart(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
AntiWailer:
Always looking for attention.

Who is killing Christians.

Some bastard herdsmen are attacking their host communities unjustly and we are looking for the religious sentiment in it.
you are fool. The blood of the slain will hurt you. Failed fool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by IdeyFindWife: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
buJu234:
The BBC's Haruna Shehu says Fulani herders' associations have told him they only mount retaliatory attacks when others steal their cattle or kill members of their community.

"They prepare attacks months in advance and enlist fellow herdsmen from as far as Guinea," he said...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42648492

is this not foreign invasion??

and u want to tell me that DSS & SSS didnt knw that they were mobilising for months?

Sarki, see what you are defending?

Foreign invasion?!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Leonbonapart(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mylove55:
This fake pastor self
wonder why some men don't do well immediately they get married. Is because they marry a cursed fellow like you.... Ret*rd

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Leonbonapart(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Apostle Suleiman is an enemy of state, his church should be closed down for this statement.

How can he go against the peace loving Fulani herdsmen?

Our Goro chewing president should declare him wanted ASAP.
don't know if this a reverse psychology... Please take a better stand, so we can know where to attack from
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by klingrace: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Apostle Suleiman is Not an Attention Seeker,
He is really pained the manner Christians are treated without value,
I tell you God is using this Man as a voice for Christians; especially in Nigeria.
But many will rather insult him & call him names.

if u guys keep attacking him, how do u expect more courageous voices to rise?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by rajiraymond(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's only here this useless man that likes 3some and always ends behind, will still be relevant to the extent of gaining more brainwashed followers.

Nonsensical man of money and devil!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
streamsofjoy:

No o! With the way things are going, no one should or can keep quiet again.

Only God will keep Makurdi quiet today as skirmishes have been reported from Apehe area of the town and the police helicopter hovers over the capital.

The MATHIASes are going about it the wrong way by carrying out reprisals on the innocent
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Psoul(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where is Daddy Freeze? He won't come out now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by klingrace: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
rajiraymond:
It's only here this useless man that likes 3some and always ends behind, will still be relevant to the extent of gaining more brainwashed followers.

Nonsensical man of money and devil!

did you just call him useless man?

If your sis or bro was among those Burchard like animal you won't open ur mouth and call him useless.

I pity u.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Cargo36: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
I command you to have threesom.Otobo Come and give him some sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Realist2: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
He has a point.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by HSfoundation(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
stellx:

You spoke out of context sir

You don't know my pain and will never understand it.

I am from Benue state by marriage, I live, work and have my being here.

That clergyman will not fight for me hence my admonition in that post.

I am so sorry madam. Please accept my apologises.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by samuel2018: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
e gbo oro lenu asiwere.

NaoSlay:

Apostle Suleiman is an enemy of state, his church should be closed down for this statement.

How can he go against the peace loving Fulani herdsmen?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Troublemaker007(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
stellx:
Concentrate on the kingdom and leave the other matter for MATHIAS

By the time the Fulani killings extend to your doorstep you will know whether to leave matters for MATHIAS or JUDAS. This is just the problem with we Christians or I will say those of us who call ourselves Christians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by rajiraymond(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
klingrace:

did you just call him useless man?

If your sis or bro was among those Burchard like animal you won't open ur mouth and call him useless.

I pity u.

I won't pity you for belonging to senseless and brainwashed set of people.

How did you and your useless man of money know that all those that were killed are christians?

This is religious matter try to reason very well before you comment on it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Neoteny(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where was the outrage when christians killed women and children in numan and taraba?

Christians only squeal when they're killed in reprisals.

Go herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by lastempero: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Our contemporary pastors will tell you that the fight is for GOD but when it comes to tithe n offering they will collect that one on behalf of God.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by 2shure: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
otobo fucka
bd humble
keep quiet
and sit down
fool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Organs(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
EODforce:
. this thing called zombiesm truly exist

not even god can heal this one

this one is lost forever

See you talking... Imagine oh. A **** is defined as he who knows not and knows not that he knows not. EODforce, abeg relocate to KD go work for rogue apostle suleiman, or FFK.....all of una fit each other. fake people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by dokiOloye(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
AntiWailer:

Some bastard herdsmen are attacking their host communities unjustly and we are looking for the religious sentiment in it.
Have you ever heard of herdsmen attack any muslim community?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Chatbrainz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice move pastor...pray dat God grants u d grace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by engrchykae(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Penalty82:

Let's hear what your ORIGINAL IMMAMS are saying on this matter.
they will only threaten and carry out threat and drink blood of infants,incite murder and carnage in their mosques
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by kernel505: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Sule le nah con man

3some pastor

Your fther was best in threesom activities, that was how you came into play.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by kernel505: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Sule le nah con man

3some pastor

Your fther was best in threesom activities, that was how you came into play.

Your murder was a beach.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Iamzik: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

How can he go against the peace loving Fulani herdsmen?[color=#990000]

[/color]

How can I miss this sarcasm?
Peace loving Fulani herdsmen indeed [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by bahaushe1: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
shininglite:

if your brother was among those killed in benue u wudnt type this nonsense
let God run your life the way buhari is ruling this country
NDI ARA

You are mixing many things in to one.

Had the Pastor blame PMB for his insensitivity and inactions I am sure of us would have applauded him.

The criticism is because the Pastor using religious sentiment to address an issue that is purely for tribal supremacy differences or territorial dominance.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Welcomme: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Watch how Satan abi na Sahara reporters will come for this man and people will believe that devilish fifth columnist called sowore.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Augusttusrobben(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
AntiWailer:

must u comment. what a wasted comment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by goodnews777: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
AntiWailer:

Stupid idiots like you will take synthetic brain to realize it's christians in the north that they are systematically eliminating. It's called
Ethnic cleansing . It's been on since Buhari came in . Christians have to rise up. Stop joining cults. Join the fight against fulani injustices and killings. Vote no to Buhari .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oga ahustler this matter no be party o, so chill out!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot by Brightology2(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Sule le nah con man

3some pastor
Kai wallahi, I comment my reserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Augustina Drumgbe 'Oyegeyege' Dies During Child Birth / Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir / Christian Songs We Might Have Been Singing Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.