Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones (20700 Views)

Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) / Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by ManMountain(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Iolo:

Victimize ibos in the Lagos State government?

You ibos and your sense of entitlement...smh

You should have seen that as a sarcastic comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by Seedorffay: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
I rep Oris. .......communities and communications.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by Ejiphill09(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
When will Baba Go slow reshuffle his @ Presidency?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by ajebuter(f): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chai... So Ambode has sacked Alhaji Abiola Anifowoshe?

See? It is good to be the prayer focus of citizens in your community if you are a politician

This commissioner lives in my hood in Pedro and yet we have one of the most unmotorable roads and he kept promising the CD he is on it...

Serious gbege
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by Iolo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
ManMountain:

You should have seen that as a sarcastic comment grin

Now it makes sense... grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by Ryabcool(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
What are they doing about the waste disposal? Lagos is becoming really littered. People haven't seen lawma in months in my area. Streets are becoming eyesores. Shouldn't heads roll?
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by maclatunji: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ryabcool:
What are they doing about the waste disposal? Lagos is becoming really littered. People haven't seen lawma in months in my area. Streets are becoming eyesores. Shouldn't heads roll?

This is improving although they need to get a system that works after unnecessarily abandoning Fashola's model that was working.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by jumobi1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Iolo:

Victimize ibos in the Lagos State government?

You ibos and your sense of entitlement...smh

Don’t be so gullible and quick to draw your sword. “Kasheemawo” was just looking for trouble. Does that name sound Igbo?
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by fajob: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Itesiwaju eko. Check www.jolagict.com. websites palace
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
kunle4toyeyaho:
walking or working ?

Walking....... He cannot be working and Lagos looks like a dump site......
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by Lexusgs430: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Olukat:

Stop "Walking typing" shocked shocked

So in your overall summation, Ambode is working? I think he is still walking........

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by GenOrumov: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
deco22:
How can you sack three people and you are adding five people,mtcheww.q
Commissioner for transport was sacked in 2016. I don't know about the other one. I guess one other spot was vacant. So you understand now?
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by pcicero(m): 3:26am On Jan 12, 2018
ajebuter:
Chai... So Ambode has sacked Alhaji Abiola Anifowoshe?

See? It is good to be the prayer focus of citizens in your community if you are a politician

This commissioner lives in my hood in Pedro and yet we have one of the most unmotorable roads and he kept promising the CD he is on it...

Serious gbege

I sabi Oris wella. The guy na mum's relative from Omu-Eleni. Don't think I've heard of Anifowoshe.

Biyi Mabadeje was picked from Pedro-Gbagada too during Fashola's tenure.

Where does the Anifowoshe live in Pedro? I be Pedro-Gbagada boy. Went to CMS. Still dey enter Wiseken.
My folks are still in Gbagada though but I've since moved out.
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by ajebuter(f): 4:38am On Jan 12, 2018
pcicero:

I sabi Oris wella. The guy na mum's relative from Omu-Eleni. Don't think I've heard of Anifowoshe.

Biyi Mabadeje was picked from Pedro-Gbagada too during Fashola's tenure.

Where does the Anifowoshe live in Pedro? I be Pedro-Gbagada boy. Went to CMS. Still dey enter Wiseken.
My folks are still in Gbagada though but I've since moved out.

That Oris eh.....we didn't feel his impact in my hood at all despite living close to the Library in Pedro

However, the ex LG Chairman of Somolu (Bagostowe) did quite well in terms of repairing and tarring of roads in Somolu..

But Bariga LG chairman Oris, check areas like popoola, onajinmi, akilo, adaranijo, oshipitan, ijagbemi,, olorunkemi,, and other...not good
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by pcicero(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2018
ajebuter:

That Oris eh.....we didn't feel his impact in my hood at all despite living close to the Library in Pedro

However, the ex LG Chairman of Somolu (Bagostowe) did quite well in terms of repairing and tarring of roads in Somolu..

But Bariga LG chairman Oris, check areas like popoola, onajinmi, akilo, adaranijo, oshipitan, ijagbemi,, olorunkemi,, and other...not good

Yes, don't mind him. My mum had to call him severally to tell what people had been saying. She even pleaded with him to work on some roads like Alfa Sanni (behind Grace Schools), Mutairu and others.

The guy promised to do them and even assured her that equipment would soon be mobilised to site.
Story, story...
Re: Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones by leroi01(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2018
See why i like this man. 3 strikes & you are out! Not like the limp vegetable at the federal level

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mourns His Mother's Death In Heartfelt Post / Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Okorocha’s Properties / Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS Sitting (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.