Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? (883 Views)

Samsung's Live Translate: A Communication Revolution / How To Translate 1688 Mobile APP From Chinese To English / How Do I Translate 1688.com Website To English On Phone Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by tunddy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
i was going through some video tutorials online and the tutor was using a language to teach which i don't know.....pls is it possible i translate the spoken language to English
Re: Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by tunddy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
pls oo....i need ur answers if that would be possible.....i need to learn a video tutorial
Re: Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by hostkobo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
what is the URL of the tutorial?

For every english(audio/video) tutorial you find online, there is at least 1(one) in another language. Vice versa is also truee

regards
HK
Re: Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by tunddy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by hostkobo(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Dear sir,

there is no way you can translate that video into English.

Just look for other shirt cutting videos in English. You could even get better info.

regards
HK
Re: Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by dlawnoni: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2018
pls..how do I download from YouTube...help me out..
Re: Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by tunddy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
okie thanks i appreciate
hostkobo:
Dear sir,

there is no way you can translate that video into English.

Just look for other shirt cutting videos in English. You could even get better info.

regards
HK
Re: Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by tunddy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
go to youtube and click on the video you want to download,copy the link of the video then add "ss". example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2WeBJtlCoQ adding ss https://www.ss.youtube.com/watch?v=D2WeBJtlCoQ
dlawnoni:
Re: Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? by vlogger: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
dlawnoni:
www.savefrom.net

(1) (Reply)

Domain With $15 Verified Nigerian Adsense For Sale / Watch, Download Viral Videos News, Politics, Entertainment / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Google Adsense Plus Website Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.