Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (58015 Views)

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Paretomaster(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Another armed robbery and kidnap kingpin, who participated in the New Year attack in Omoku, Rivers State was on Thursday, been paraded at the Force Headquarters, Abuja.

The 32-year-old suspect, Desmond Okotubo, who is a father of three, hails from Egbenma in Unelga Local Government Area of Rivers State.

He told newsmen in Abuja that, “the arrest and humiliation of the mother of Don Waney kiss, coupled with the destruction of Waney’s mansions was the main reason for the New Year attack in Omoku.”

He also revealed, “that the plan to invade Omoku was hatched in Owerri, Imo State,” adding that Omoku vigilante group members were their original targets and not church worshippers.

Okotubo further explained that their decision to vent their anger on the worshippers came when they could not track down the vigilante group members.

He said vigilante members were instrumental to the arrest of Don Waney’s mother and tracing of his mansions for destruction by government.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/11/omoku-massacre-real-reason-killed-worshippers-kidnap-kingpin-okotubo/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Paretomaster(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalasticlala make it happen Abeg, see full Tory here.. ..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Blackfire(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
It shall not be well with u....

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Gracespecial101(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
All this one's are story

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Manhood85(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by okosodo: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Now, una don know say crime no dey pay sha

3 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by princeSammyz: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heartless

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Lomprico2: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
In an effort to determine the top security agency in Nigeria, the eminent judges narrowed the field to
three finalists: the SSS, the Army and the Nigeria Police Force. The three contenders were given the
task of catching a rabbit which was released into the forest assigned to each of them.

The SSS went into
the forest and placed animal informants everywhere! They questioned every plant and animal witness
and after three months of extensive investigation, they concluded that rabbits do not exist!

The Army
went into the forest. After two weeks without a capture, they burnt the forest down killing everything in
it, including the rabbit! They made no apologies. "The rabbit deserved it - why was it hiding?" they
thought to themselves.

The Nigeria Police went into the forest. They came out two hours later with a
badly beaten hyena! The hyena kept yelling, "Okay, Okay, I agree, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!!”

Somehow I don't believe his story.

382 Likes 51 Shares

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by abumeinben(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Coming through...

I see!

This guy na 32 yas old? shocked

I'm beginning to agree with the poster above me.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by greatface(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Truth or cooked up? I don't believe any.

Why would any sane human transfer an agression to innocent people to the extent of causing deaths.

No Humans Don't Do Such Only Animals Do.

4 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by purem(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buh I thought the guy is dead na
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Mememan: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin[center][/center] ft
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by SalamRushdie: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Useless criminals next time when una see Lords chosen una go run

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by VocalWalls: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm

So the video of the demolition is even old?

And what's with arresting a mother? Even if na devil, he is over 18 and should answer for his crimes. Not his mom.

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Criminal elements.

Bloody civilian
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na dem sabi

Abeg na who get used condoms make him borrow me two
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Snow02: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
after booking space. I remember I have nothing useful to say I'm just gonna logout now undecided
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by MasterKim: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hatched in owerri
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by jamesZac: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
princeSammyz:
Heartless
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Mariangeles(f): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
For shedding innocent blood, you'll die thousands of times, even in death, you'll keep dying.
Your souls will never find Peace, the voices of those you killed will keep on crying out for judgment for your souls.
Then you all will realize the torment of the flesh is nothing compared to the torment of the soul.

9 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Doerstech(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
First..Why arrest his Mother?

Secondly this guy including his story looks like tales by moonlight.... believe NPF and believe anything

1 Like

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by alexaletor: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan for 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Na dem sabi

Abeg na who get used condoms make him borrow me two
joke is void of intelligence... boring angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Jwonder(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by eddieguru(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
eyes don clear.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by wink2015(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
STORY FOR THE GODS.

HE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD! DIE BY THE SWORD!

Don Waney death is a lesson to people who believe in violence.

Now Rivers state and Nigeria can heave a sea of relief.

5 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by princeade86(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
kill them straight instead of charging them to court that we won't hear the feedback

2 Likes

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by skulgen: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nonsense
And thts y u wasted lives u cant give.

I saw a fallen Chosen mopol member in his uniform, that was when I knew their end was near, im not a chosen member but i believe something abt them.

God decided to revenge fast.

If u re a robber, rob while u still hav grace cos u will surely be caught someday, but pls pls and pls stop the killings.

Why kill me to take whts not urs. Y?

Taking wht belongs to me is bad enof but y kill me join, this goes to every other criminal out there.
Rob since thts ur hobby but dnt kill, once blood is involved, u will become Cane.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Machinegun91(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kill those blind idiots before buhari and his family will die
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by IYANGBALI: 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
majekdom2:
joke is void of intelligence... boring angry
ns you sabi, carry the matter put for head go grave
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
an Evans in the Makpn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.