|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,932,878 members, 7,093,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 September 2022 at 11:42 AM
|We Are Hiring Admin Assistant by donald1010(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2018|
We are seeking an organized and proactive administrative assistant to join our organization. You will work directly with our office staff to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical responsibilities.
• Provide full admin support to the team and department
• Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filling duties
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filling and document control system for recording
and tracking of all documents
• Support the admin supervisor in daily admin roles and to keep stock of stationary supplies for
• Create and maintain useful databases for the department
• Perform some research duties as and when required by the team
• Assist the Dept head to maintain a proper attendance and tracking report for the Dept.
• Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the dept.
• Min OND in any discipline
• Min 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience in document control management
• Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive, take initiative and well organized
• Able to work fast under pressure
• Mature, with an attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel and Words)
• Age: Not more that 28 years.
• Sex: Male/Female
Interested applicants should kindly forward your application and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp via (07068623739) don't call, only whatsapp please.
Work Location: Lekki Phase 1, by Ikate or Elf bus stop.
NOTE: Preferably applicants living within Lekki, Ajah, CMS, Obalende, Gbagada and environs.
Application ends on the 20th Jan,2018.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31