Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly (1677 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / Tiwa Savage Bares Her Belly Button & 'Slim Thick' Banging Figure (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by Amagite(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer who Tonto Dikeh accused of being one of the reasons for her marriage crash has slammed rumours that she is pregnant.

The rumours came after she was spotted with a 'big' belly at her kid sister, Yvette's birthday few days ago.

She has taken taken to Instagram and Snacpchat to blast the rumours and also show off her belly in sexy crop top.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/rosy-meurer-blasts-pregnancy-rumours.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by LOGDAN(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
I just sincerely wish this wouldnt make front page...

Rubbish!
Who cares? really!

Tonto gave this lady cheap publicity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why did she cover her lower belly... Na their early pregnancy dey show first.
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by Amagite(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by Pluviophile(f): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Publicity stunt continues
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
See her ranting like baby is such a bad thing

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by BlackDBagba: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Isn't that Tonto's car? lipsrsealed
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by jaksmillioniar: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
sexybbstar:
Why did she cover her lower belly... Na their early pregnancy dey show first.
have we quarell b4. why dat
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
have we quarell b4. why dat
Seriously jaks, I like you, you have a great sense of humour but I do not like it when people plagiarise another person's work. I know how they feel. At times they spend more than a week writing just an article and it's painful how people plagiarise it. I reacted that way because the writer is a very close person to me, in fact the closest after my parents. He complains always about people plagiarising his articles, I know how sad he looks whenever he's complaining. I'm sorry for reacting that way, I have to do it. Sorry once again.
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by AverageAnnie(f): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wonder who she's referring to
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by jaksmillioniar: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
sexybbstar:

Seriously jaks, I like you, you have a great sense of humour but I do not like it when people plagiarise another person's work. I know how they feel. At times they spend more than a week writing just an article and it's painful how people plagiarise it. I reacted that way because the writer is a very close person to me, in fact the closest after my parents. He complains always about people plagiarising his articles, I know how sad he looks whenever he's complaining. I'm sorry for reacting that way, I have to do it. Sorry once again.
did u know tosyne is aburo to me but i neva wish to do dat. i saw it on internet were i got my partners dat send me news i never knew he put it first am not a thief cos when lavada stole my blogs i was angry. ok wat shd i do now
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
did u know tosyne is aburo to me but i neva wish to do dat. i saw it on internet were i got my partners dat send me news i never knew he put it first am not a thief cos when lavada stole my blogs i was angry. ok wat shd i do now

Don't worry now.. It's gone. I understand. At times we don't know it has been posted before. It has happened to me before too but not on nairaland.... Don't worry about it. It's gone. Sorry to being vicious on that thread.
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by jaksmillioniar: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
sexybbstar:

Don't worry now.. It's gone. I understand. At times we don't know it has been posted before. It has happened to me before too but not on nairaland.... Don't worry about it. It's gone. Sorry to being vicious on that thread.
thnk u my beauty
Re: Rosy Meurer Blasts Pregnancy Rumours, Shows Off Her Belly by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
thnk u my beauty
You are welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Beat Davido With Only One Thing / 8 Famous Celebrities Who Once Broke Up With Twitter / Drama As Shatta Wale Turns Whatsapp Group Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.