Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! (716 Views)

Twitter Exposes The Lies Of Nairaland BMC On Power Supply In Lagos / Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? / Minimum Wage Increment: Nairaland BMC should check this out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by engineerboat(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
The nairaland APC BMC crew are always quick to refresh our memory with how an administration spend Nigerian dry.

But till today they always shy away from this simple questions .

1. How much is a bag of rice 2015 vs 2018

2. What is the dollar rate 2015 vs 2018

3. What is the PMS price per litre 2015 vs 2018

4. What is pure water satchet price 2015 vs 2018

5. I bag of fetrilizer 2015 vs 2018

1 Like

Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by engineerboat(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
BMC crew with right answer bold enough should respond
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by amazingspiderma: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
The second and probably more important question is the whereabout of PMB's certificate.
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by Alariwo2: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
This your grammar for the title weak me..

RIP English
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by Desyner: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
As for the metrics OP used, Buhari has tried compared to GEJ even though he still fall short of expectation. Nigeria is a country running on oil and if oil prices half it is natural that things go down accordingly.
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by GabrielAganyi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
engineerboat:
The nairaland APC BMC crew are always quick to refresh our memory with how an administration spend Nigerian dry.

But till today they always shy away from this simple questions .

1. How much is a bag of rice 2015 vs 2018

2. What is the dollar rate 2015 vs 2018

3. What is the PMS price per litre 2015 vs 2018

4. What is pure water satchet price 2015 vs 2018

5. I bag of fetrilizer 2015 vs 2018

Fuel nko
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by engineerboat(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Alariwo2:
This your grammar for the title weak me..

RIP English

Alariwo.

Ariwo ko ni music oooooo.

Dahun ibere yi ki o si gba ebun tire

1 Like

Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by Alariwo2: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
engineerboat:

Alariwo.

Ariwo ko ni music oooooo.

Dahun ibere yi ki o si gba ebun tire

Your questions are somehow..

Why didn't GEJ fix roads, electricity, education, agriculture etc. since he was the best thing that happened since sliced bread.

GEJ failed woefully. He surrounded himself with thieves mostly easterners and left the system to rot.
Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen killings etc all started during his tenure and he did absolutely nothing to curb them. But you want me to criticize Buhari for GEJ's failure to act on time.

Sorry, I don't think that way
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by engineerboat(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Alariwo2:

Your questions are somehow..

Why didn't GEJ fix roads, electricity, education, agriculture etc. since he was the best thing that happened since sliced bread.

GEJ failed woefully. He surrounded himself with thieves mostly easterners and left the system to rot.
Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen killings etc all started during his tenure and he did absolutely nothing to curb them. But you want me to criticize Buhari for GEJ's failure to act on time.

Sorry, I don't think that way

As usual fifi ete sile pa lapalapa is your trademarks.

Simple questions you people cannot answer.

So GEJ is the cause of Buhari failure abi.

O ma se oo

1 Like

Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Cry cry OP grin Crude oil price per barrel? tongue
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by engineerboat(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2018
madridguy:
Cry cry OP grin Crude oil price per barrel? tongue

Answer the question or keep quiet.

I know you don't have the answer.

You people are only proving the OP right
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by RobbStark(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2018
I have kept my voter card nearby. 2019, sending buhari back to Daura is a task that must be done.
Too many excuses from this govt.
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by magoo10(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Whoever takes them serious,majority of them are just tribal bigots.
Re: The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To! by engineerboat(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
None of them is bold enough to answer simple questions like this,

But they are quick to dish out unrealistic figures.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen And Their Real Mission. / Buhari Economic Policies Are Addressing The Menace Set By PDP Past Goverment / Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.