Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo (41532 Views)

Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by redsun(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2018
The only reason buhari hasn't declared these animals terrorists is because he is a terrorist himself. He is one of them and very much in support of their heinous atrocities.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by onomeabuja: 1:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Your President is Fulani.
Your IG of police is Fulani.
Your Army Chief is Fulani.
Your Air force Chief is Fulani.
Your DSS Chief is Fulani.
Your Interior Minister is Fulani.
Your Defence Minister is Fulani.
Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.
The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!
And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

Then We are in more serious trouble than we can imagine.
May God deliver us.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by vertueptime: 2:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Evablizin:
Jeez!!

Buhari fulani herdsmen are terrorists,treat them like terrorist the way you did to ipob youths,if you continue handling this matter sluggishly and more people are being killed,the Lord of host will judge you.

My issue with this is proof, any killing now adays is fulani heardsmen. No proof for us to see
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by AAinEqGuinea: 3:03am On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Paaloma123: 3:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Amen
magicalBae:
embarassed embarassed

Sorrow will not end in the home of the killers and anybody who support it.

modify

FP! Oya real swear Don start.

if happiness is sold for #1000 they'll not be able to afford it.

Snails will not craw and find helper it's either they're crushed or pick and use for pepper soup. the killers won't find helper.

As we maintain long queue to buy fuel so will bad news queue on their door steps one after the other.

God save these filthy animals, if not that I was told to stop swearing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Donga, Takum and environs have been fighting Fulani herdsmen since time immemorial

I think the government is on top of the matter now

Its a two way things

People are going into farming seriously, so there is know more save for grazing so govt need to find both midterm and long term solution right now

Also agriculture is where this government is doing well so some miscreants are hell bent to derail it
You are very stewpid.. One day, you will be found and punished fully for all these nonsense you are writing. This is the death of a leader you are referring to abi? Dan iska kawai

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by valentinos22(m): 4:00am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Let me tell you

You supported Igbos

Now shouting like an emergency analyst shows hypocrisy

Why are you against Nigeria ?

If not for ethnicity and religion tell me

But don't just sit down with a smug look on your face to make me regret my actions

The truth I Don't
i pity sarki like i pity the sole of my feet
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by modik(m): 4:31am On Jan 12, 2018
onomeabuja:

Your President is Fulani.
Your IG of police is Fulani.
Your Army Chief is Fulani.
Your Air force Chief is Fulani.
Your DSS Chief is Fulani.
Your Interior Minister is Fulani.
Your Defence Minister is Fulani.
Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.
The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!
And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

Then We are in more serious trouble than we can imagine.
May God deliver us.
Only my few sophisticated brothers from South support this plague cos of political crumbs they receive from Daura!

Shame.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by preselect(m): 4:42am On Jan 12, 2018
when i called this beast Terrorhammadu, you guys thought i was joking. look how swiflty he sent soldeier to fight unarmed ipob youths, and then had them declared terrorist organization, which US and reasonable countries debunked, but he has refused to even call out his fulani terrorists who have been declared the 4th most dangerous terrorist organization in the world.

This is the buhari legacy. .. . . blood. . . blood . . .and more blood. men women children old women . . .everybody and anybody . . and these days they just dont kill, they torture, gouge eyes out, slash brains out etc. . . domination by terror.

Mallam, Terrorhammadu Jigaboo Boo-gharee . . . .

who's the next victim of the terrorists? bc they aint done yet
#BloodSuckingBubu

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by rukis360(m): 5:14am On Jan 12, 2018
so one stupid sarki Is blaming ipob,is it ipob that's Killin ppl in taraba,benue ND co? it's a new year,stop ur bigotry ND receive sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2018
When they massacred Fulani women and children and similarly killed and maimed thousands of their cattle in Taraba, how many condemned or gave them a second thought, how much press coverage did they got - in fact some were even cheering at their plight; but now that the Fulani are apparently retaliating, suddenly everybody is up in arms condemning and politicising the whole matter from a tribal and religious perspective - without looking at the root cause of the problem. SMH at the bigotry in play.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:14am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are making it political
are you sick?? Who's making any politics out of these incessant attacks ??

Are you a child or what??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Edonojie007:

That You Rejoice Over The Death Of So Many,on What Ground?
Your Comment Made You Useless!!
Do You Think Everyone Is SMilling, With The Killings Happening Around...Ehn?? And You Are There Making Fun Of It,mumu!!
you are very hopeless, these people asked for it, so let them have it in full... meanwhile 2019 is another year to make atonement grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by bendike: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Am a man that honored words

I told you yesterday

That once you cross me henceforth

I will fire from all direction

My man, what is your problem for Gods sake. Cant you kindly keep silent for once? You wish to be nnwamaikpe is tasteless.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Dubembiafra: 6:15am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Aside Ranting online

I have never seen anyone coming with solutions how to end this crisis

Rather they blame and blame

Also make it political, religious and ethnic division

Rubbish
ewu Gambia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by humilitypays(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Aside Ranting online

Rubbish
you are certified mad man and you don't know the level of curse you are attracting to yourself and generation, continue in the name of useless political game. God will judge you and your kind! Pray the fate of these defenseless poor, suffering, helpless people don't befall you or your loved ones.

You feel u are safe wherever u are, God and nature can surprise us when we act so wicked and heartless to the pains of others, be careful angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Jahbless03(m): 6:21am On Jan 12, 2018
This is barbaric...god why all this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2018
humilitypays:
you are certified mad man and you don't know the level of curse you are attracting to yourself and generation, continue in the name of useless political game. God will judge you and your kind! Pray the fate of these defenseless poor, suffering, helpless people don't befall you or your loved ones.

You feel u are safe wherever u are, God and nature can surprise us when we act so wicked and heartless to the pains of others, be careful angry angry

Shut up

Curse how

Always Call God as if they know and believe him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by humilitypays(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Curse how

Always Call God as if they know and believe him
you are a fool! Big fool! You don't have sense at all! In fact, you are a goat! Goat is better than you, you are useless rat!

Keep supporting evil, one day, it will shock you, continue!

As for your hatred for Igbos, you are just a meaningless fool, inconsequential animal that sleep and wake up on nairaland, a forum developed by a boy young enough to be your son.

Jobless, dejected Agbero! Tout!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2018
I strongly recommend this for these herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikKYwJaXugU
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by dobujay(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2018
so sad may God help us in dis country. This is wat happen wen u av wrong govt in power..No wicked person shall go free, dey will surely suffer D consequences of their actions here on earth in Jesus name...Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by okeymadu(m): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Almighty God!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Malawian(m): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2018
These Middle Beltans are too foolish for my liking. There is desertification rapidly spreading in central Africa especially in areas where you find Hausa Fulani tribes. Your land is their last hope and make no mistakes, they will dislodge all of you from there and resettle their own people and cattle on it. Have you noticed how they cooled down in Benue for a minute now since the outcry against their recent killing there started? they have moved to taraba for now, they will come back later when the noise has died down to continue where they stopped.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by David0(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Every killing now is Fulani killing.
This is becoming political i think.

PDP tho.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Michard(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop the pretense

Did you really care about them ?

Nop

Have you ever criticized them before now ?

Why making it political and religious thing

Staying in Jos gives you the opportunity to know better

But because you and your party are full of hatred and religious bigotry you won't see it that way

wetin dis one dey talk sef.....
Shoro niyen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by adebayosun02: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Aside Ranting online

Rubbish

By your post above, you are equally blaming too.. Many Solutions to the menace has bn has bn proffered (to decleared d mayati stupid group as a terrorist group) but the useless govt refused to heed to it rather they keep on saying that d dreaded herdsmen needs more from government bla bla bla
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by InfiniteLoopx: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2018
...and the genocide against Christians continue.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by poseidon12: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
cry

A thunderous AMEN to this prayer

It's good to pray. But what Nigerians need to do is to get the State governments to form and train armed vigilantes. These vigilantes would naturally become State Police when Nigerians decide to have one, constitutionally.
All the States, especially the ones not run by Fulani, should immediately pass the no-open-grazing law.
And all non-Fulani need to go against Buhari and should be open about it. Buhari, a Fulani man, is fully in support of the Fulani herdsmen. The Fulani herdsmen menace is clearly a well coordinated project by Buhari and the Fulani elite. This has been confirmed by the investigation carried out by the Chinua Achebe Foundation.
I am confused to regularly read posts from a lot of Nigerians from affected areas in blind support for Buhari. Someone is systematically trying to subdue you by using the instrument of State (Army, Police, DSS) and you still support him. How can I have sympathy for such a 'victim'?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Nathdoug(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

You can see why I say that election in 2019/is a show of strength
Its purely to show the strongest between mine and yours
all hail sarki the leader of the zombie nation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by godofuck231: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very unfortunate. The federal government has got to step up its strategy to curb the growing menace. Scores have been killed in Taraba State after Fulani herdsmen launched a recent attack on Ananum village in the Donga Local Government Area of the state. According to reports, the head of the Ananum village was gruesomely killed along with two wives after being attacked by the herdsmen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/head-taraba-community-killed-fulani-herdsmen-along-2-wives-photos.html
lord knows my heart I do not wish to bury my wife or children, but if I must go I'll send a lot to hell and they will not look good before Satan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) / My Armed Robbery Experience And Thoughts On The Nigerian Situation / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.