Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) (51129 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) by mywells: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mekanus:
Just fu^ck off asshole, you're not worth my time. You're an illiterate, go and chat with people at your level. Bye bye
if am not worth your ass hole time then you should have mentioned me,your President that rules you is like wise an illiterate,even if your President can type what am typing your Nigeria would have been a better place to live.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
FrankFrenzy:

and what makes you think he is one? I mean this lady had one of the best hotels in ebonyi state even before joining politics I remember back then in school she was a force to reckon with when it comes to SUG elections, she commands a lot of respect in her immediate community Ehugbo, Ebonyi state and South East especially among the youths. The only non-PDP member of the State House of Assembly. She was more less like an independent candidate in that election because of the massive support she got from the masses even though she belongs to Labour party. She's a good woman who enjoys empowering and reaching out to the masses especially the youth.
Wish you all the best in your forthcoming political expedition Ma'am. I know she will win freely, fairly and credibly.

She is an international prostitute (though retired now). Not surprised that she's a hero amongst her people, anyways. The biggest/no.1 export of Ndigbo to other parts of Nigeria is prostitution grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River / Oluwatobi Adesina, Femi Adesina's Son Who Is A Pilot At Arik Air (Photos) / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.